2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
@Chanur
Denamian Denamian

I know how much you guys love this gif

New York Football GIF by NBA
no-country-for-old-men-shower-curtain.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I get going for it on 4th and 1 or maybe 2, but on the 5 yard line in the first quarter? Well, that's why you lost the fucking game.

Chargers D was super fucking gassed by OT, wasn't shocked at all it ended that way.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I wouldn't mind hearing Staley's talk after that ending. 9 points left on the field, just sitting there, hanging out saying score me score me.

EDIT I wouldn't mind if the kicker bitched him out hardcore in front of all the team either

We have an average kicker, we have to find some way of ruining him.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You know it's funny, in this game, and the recent game with KC vs Denver, both teams could have beaten KC. They just make bone-headed decisions and let KC capitalize every single time.

KC folds to a formidable run game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Chiefs were missing their 3 best defenders this game, so that had something to do with it tonight. Against Denver, they were up by 13 and content to allow them to run the ball 4 yards a play and waste tons of time.

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Chiefs were missing their 3 best defenders this game, so that had something to do with it tonight. Against Denver, they were up by 13 and content to allow them to run the ball 4 yards a play and waste tons of time.
Denver made a lot of boneheaded decisions in that game but dominated TOP, that's just the state of the team though.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seriously though, I'm glad that wasn't my team tonight because I would have completely lost my shit on the coaching tonight. Sad they ruined a perfect gameplan to beat the Chiefs too.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Went back and watched the play a couple of times to try to make a "its not as bad as it looks" response. Its pretty fucking bad. 49 takes the worst fucking angle possible, considering he has 24 on the outside to keep Kelsey contained to the middle of the field. 43 is in some kind of energy conservation mode and hits sprint for maybe .25 seconds after Kelsey is already gone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What a crazy game. Leaving so many points in the board - letting Kelcie do why ever he wants. Damn that final TD was painful to watch.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Feel for my Chargers bros. Staley really does understand the Chargers Way.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

In Wright’s opinion, the Browns should either be able to field a team of the players who are available, or forfeit the game.

“I just wanna play ball,” Wright said. “I would say play or forfeit.”

But that isn’t happening. Instead, the Raiders are being told that they have to delay their game by 48 hours this week, then play on short rest next week, to accommodate the Browns.

Imagine more games are also gonna get moved but fuck ya the Browns should play or forfiet

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
  • 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

The strange thing is you still have the 10 day period thing so what does this accomplish?

• 1Like