2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chanur Chanur
New York Football GIF by NBA
I'd be more concerned that it took you to OT to beat the Chargers bro.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Haha Harbaugh! Thanks for first place buddy!

I'm cheering you and Burrow on, bro. I wish him great success.

For some odd reason, Regime, Denamian, Chanur, and the Pats Bandwagon are also cheering for a first place Bungles team.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ambry Thomas got ABUSED today. Poor rookie getting thrown to the wolves in the middle of the season and teams are just picking on him over and over. He gave up three long completions and just looked overmatched.

Oh well at least we won. 49ers have a 92% chance to make the playoffs now after starting the season like straight dogshit, having lost to Colt McCoy in October looking left for dead. But to be fair to Garoppolo, he has guided this team to 28 points per contest over the last 6 games with a QB rating of 105 over that stretch. He has also only thrown 3 picks over the last 6 games, a huge reason why they are winning. The games he threw those picks in they lost. No picks in the last 2 wins.

He is just upping his value for next season. Its good for him and its good for the Niners.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I don't know or care who this white guy in a tie is doing the playoff odds in the NBC hlaftime, but can they not raise the damn TV a couple inches so he isn't always awkwardly semi-squatting?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I should be finishing the new Witcher season over watching this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This game sucks harder than Wheel of Time... Nah nothing sucks harder than that trash.

You think Brady is tired of the NFC South yet? Probably thinks they're all supposed to lay down for him like the AFC east.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users