2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I just feel like anyone who focuses so much on a win or loss based on penalties, isn't watching the NFL this year. It is WILDLY inconsistent, especially holding. It absolutely sucks and I want the NFL to fix it. But I refuse to get worked up about it either way.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Keep denying that your team has been the UNDISPUTED recipient of trash referring two weeks in a row. You just sound irrational.
Call it irrational if you want. I will fully admit that there are games the 49ers get the calls, and others they don't. That is the shit way the referees are right now and I refuse to get worked up about it either way.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
they hadnt been to the playoffs so long the architects forgot the sun position is different this time of year

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I can still see this being a cowboys win, Dak sometimes switches to good at half time.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Lol the stadium has a roof if jerry wants to block the sun.
The roof IS closed.... the sun is coming in through the HUGE windowed side of the stadium that faces DUE WEST.... I'm old enough to remember when all football stadiums were build with the field going north and south for SPECIFICALLY this reason.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Keep denying that your team has been the UNDISPUTED recipient of trash referring two weeks in a row. You just sound irrational.
This guy over here huffing the whole fucking tank of copium all at once. Take it easy, bud. There's still another half.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The roof IS closed.... the sun is coming in through the HUGE windowed side of the stadium that faces DUE WEST.... I'm old enough to remember when all football stadiums were build with the field going north and south for SPECIFICALLY this reason.
I am willing to bet that Jerry does something this offseason to fix it. Window tint maybe?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oh yea I forgot about that huge ass ugly window. They dangle the trucks up there and fill it with drunk poors

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I am willing to bet that Jerry does something this offseason to fix it. Window tint maybe?
This is has screwed the Cowboys in late season games every year since the place was built. The LOOK of the stadium is more important to Jerry than the results on the field.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is has screwed the Cowboys in late season games every year since the place was built. The LOOK of the stadium is more important to Jerry than the results on the field.
I never blame nature in football games. We went one way, we’ll go the other. Natures a fickle bitch, but not biased.