2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Fucking lol I think we got close to setting football back 50 years

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I'm just.....wow. Don't even know what to say about that ending. Pretty good metaphor for the refereeing so far these playoffs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Cowboys lose and the 49ers get further banged up before they come to Green Bay.

Niiice.

(I'm not as excited to watch TB demolish whatever NFC West team, however.)
Oh yeah TB has owned the Rams the last two times they've played them. That said, I'm sure the Lambs will fuck this up tomorrow.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Qb sneak with 14 seconds left just made the pantheon of all time terrible calls. Please fire McCarthy.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Upon reflection I'm gonna give Dak a pass and instead double blame McFatty for this one. When you make such a weird fucking playcall, you probably want to remind your QB to get up and hand the ball directly to a ref.

The umpire didn't even LOOK to the sideline. He just moved the ball randomly.

He moved it twice, once shoved it back, then put it almost directly back on the spot where the center had it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Upon reflection I'm gonna give Dak a pass and instead double blame McFatty for this one. When you make such a weird fucking playcall, you probably want to remind your QB to get up and hand the ball directly to a ref.

He moved it twice, once shoved it back, then put it almost directly back on the spot where the center had it.

I can totally see it being a good call if you're within the 15-20 yd range with dudes all covering the sidelines. But 40 or whatever they were out? No way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Unbelievable fucking game.

That old black ref better hide lol I bet Dallas fans want him dead.

My man!

Also the 49ers letting Cowboys throw to sidelines like 3 times and get out of bounds was MADDENING.

The end of close NFL games are so fucking crazy, and its why they make 447 trillion dollars a year.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
The umpire didn't even LOOK to the sideline. He just moved the ball randomly.

Donaghy WISHES he had this much affect on his games.
Dallas fans in full on copium mode. Your team was overrated because of your dogshit division, just embrace it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When the Texans win another playoff game, I'll gratz you.
Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users