2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Football is really good for learning all the different ways to spell Deshawn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol Chargers play their starters for no reason and Williams gets hurt

• 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
and Staley still has Herbert out there, fucking idiot

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Refs handed Seahawks the game lol. Not sure what Ramsey is supposed to do, he's standing still on the sideline and Geno plows into him for 15 yards and a free win.

Sorry Lions bros.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Refs handed Seahawks the game lol. Not sure what Ramsey is supposed to do, he's standing still on the sideline and Geno plows into him for 15 yards and a free win.

Sorry Lions bros.
This entire fourth quarter has been horseshit. The 'getting shoved into the kicker' and 'getting run into by the quarterback' penalties are some of the biggest bailouts I've seen. If the Seahawks pull this out in overtime, I'm almost tempted to root for the Packers to fuck over the Seahawks. Almost. Fuck the Packers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This entire fourth quarter has been horseshit. The 'getting shoved into the kicker' and 'getting run into by the quarterback' penalties are some of the biggest bailouts I've seen. If the Seahawks pull this out in overtime, I'm almost tempted to root for the Packers to fuck over the Seahawks. Almost. Fuck the Packers.
Was pretty obvious intentional grounding they just "missed" right there too. What will the football gods decide?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Geno runs into a stationary Ramsey, Ramsey gets called for PF, Metcalf hits Ramsey twice and doesn't get flagged or ejected. I realize you get fined if you dare speak up about the refs, but it's fucking terrible every single year, seems to be getting worse year by year, and both teams and coaches are just full on thisisfine.meme

I don't want wishywashy shit where the players/coaches are just like 'they could do better' or 'i didnt agree with that call', I want them flat out being called shit because that's what the NFL refs are.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seahawks don't belong in the playoffs at all. That said, I still want the Lions to win tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seahawks don't belong in the playoffs at all. That said, I still want the Lions to win tonight.

Agreed we don't... but Im going to enjoy the fuck out of it if we get in and ruin someone's ruin like we did against the Saints

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8-8-1 and finish with a meaningless win over Dallas to move down 2 spots in the draft. Typical us. Granted it's always nice to beat Dallas, but finishing 8-8-1 while picking #16 is pretty much how you get stuck in the middle forever.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Leg Drop
Reactions: 4 users