2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like the skills competition. More entertaining than a fake football game IMO.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm glad I was too tired yesterday morning to remember to change my alarm. I managed to sleep through the Chargers' shitshow.

This season is shaping up to be the usual: A team that looks good on paper shits itself on the field. I'm already expecting them the just miss the playoffs.
I think you should try poaching from the McVay / Shanahan coaching tree while there's still some talent left. Seems to be working well for Cincinatti and Miami.

You have nothing left to lose and I think the Chargers have tried just about everything else.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Brandon Staley is literally from the McVay coaching tree… not sure if trolling.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When did the pro bowl stop being a real game anyway? I swear when I was a kid they played relatively seriously.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
When did the pro bowl stop being a real game anyway? I swear when I was a kid they played relatively seriously.

It changed a ton when they moved it to the week between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl. Led to Super Bowl players opting out. Which then led to even non-SB players opting out.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NHL has a pretty decent all star game. Its also a skills competition (hardest slapshot, fastest skater, most consecutive saves etc) followed by a light exhibition match between the conferences (or is it divisions? don't feel assed to look it up). Been saying for years NFL needs to copy that shit.

Also now that I've recovered from the Bucs loss I'm not too mad about it. Brady put on a hell of a show for us at the end and Gage redeemed himself. Hate to see a guy like that throw the game so hard because you know its probably the worst day of his life. I gotta hand it to Tod and that defensive line. After the half they really tightened shit up. Still feeling hopeful for our chances. It almost felt like staving off the inevitable guillotine at the end of the first half but we were gifted quite a lot of opportunities (as were GB) but we just couldn't capitalize on it. A Arod came out strong and that momentum inevitably won em that game.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Based on that story, looks like the jumbotron showed the offensive coordinator's playsheet.

Wild ass guess. Lets see if we find out the jumbotron operators used to work for new england.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
JFC. 2 more starters out for multiple weeks. Just fucking unbelievable the injuries on this team.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
1.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
See I don't really think it's fair that Sanchez gets so much grief for the butt fumble when even the announcers at the time pointed out that Vince Wilfork threw the offensive lineman back into Sanchez. The butt punt on the other hand is just pure room temperature IQ in action.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At least Herbert survived for the most part. I was pretty shocked Staley let him stay in down 21 and 5ish minutes on the clock.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
At least Herbert survived for the most part. I was pretty shocked Staley let him stay in down 21 and 5ish minutes on the clock.

After the game Staley said it was possible Herbert just had the wind knocked out of him. I wanted to reach through the TV and throttle him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still can't believe the Giants took Daniel Jones as the 6th overall pick, he would have been a nice 4th rounder and a solid backup. Even if they make the playoffs I think they will try to move up and get a QB in the 2023 draft.