2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol Steelers gonna lose a game they got 5 turnovers off Burrow. How did Trubisky get named the starter again?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
49ers looking real rough out there. This should have been an easy win.

Defense was amazing in the 1st half, and then decided they played enough and just stopped. Offense is total garbage, especially once Mitchell went out.

Could be a rough year.
Cracks me up that the NFL shuts a game down because of fucking lightning like 30 miles away, but play on when the field is a swimming pool!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Tua is 4-0 against Bill with NE. The only QB to do that. Really, it's more the defense carries us almost all the time.

Still a lot of work to do and we went down to our 3rd string RG and 2nd string LT with injuries. Oline might doom us once again.

Pats look awful. Mac didn't play well at all.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Some pretty good finishes here but this week totally looks like preseason games.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I know it's the Miami over the Pats thing, but coming into the season Pats just look weird and awful.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow. Steelers looked like they gave the game away then they block the extra point lol.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I know it's the weird Miami over the Pats thing, but coming into the season Pats just look weird and awful.
I mean, they let Matt Patricia (defensive guy) and Joe Judge (special teams coach) run the offense together. They also changed to a zone run blocking scheme with a new Oline coach. Bill decided to stick with guys he knows instead of bringing in outsiders. He's right when he said yesterday if things don't go well to blame him first.

However, NE is going to have some of the most cap space for free agency going into next season so a down year should definitely be excused once in a while; I think that's something young Pats fans aren't used to and it shows on the internet.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dude I think that ball was taken from Hurts before he was on the ground.

disappointing, but some good take aways I guess.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dude I think that ball was taken from Hurts before he was on the ground.

disappointing, but some good take aways I guess.
Just imagine if Goff didn't Goff that pick 6.

Trubisky fucking sucks, makes you wonder about HC's talent evaluation.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, Goff is a huge liability to an other wise pretty good Lions team