2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Going for a kiss at the end of a first date is not even comparable to the Jackson situation or to the idea of kissing strangers. That seems like a totally reasonable context for going for a kiss.

Bro, the jackson situation had nothing to do with kissing a stranger. That's some shit brutul made up. They were clearly talking. He kissed her, then they kept talking and he kissed her again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making a 'she was asking for it' argument. It looked pretty clear to me in that grainy video that she wasn't in to it. But they knew each other. That horned up drunk teenager misread the situation.

I like how chatting to an employee of a business you're using is sufficient grounds. I'm sure for a narcissist like Jackson he probably thinks that way but do you think every waitress who chats you up and is friendly is on the equivalent of a first date? Maybe when you pay the check you just go up and grab her by the neck and stick your tongue down her throat? That's very seductive. See it every time I go to a restaurant.

I don't know where you get your "facts" sir, but it clearly wasn't OK since he was charged with sexual battery. However, just because she's a waitress doesn't mean she DOESN'T want to fuck you. I've taken waitresses back to my room before. If I could do it, I assume anyone could.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bro, the jackson situation had nothing to do with kissing a stranger. That's some shit brutul made up. They were clearly talking. He kissed her, then they kept talking and he kissed her again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making a 'she was asking for it' argument. It looked pretty clear to me in that grainy video that she wasn't in to it. But they knew each other. That horned up drunk teenager misread the situation.

I don't know where you get your "facts" sir, but it clearly wasn't OK since he was charged with sexual battery. However, just because she's a waitress doesn't mean she DOESN'T want to fuck you. I've taken waitresses back to my room before. If I could do it, I assume anyone could.

He got into it with a waiter, shoved him, then demanded to talk to his boss, which is the lady. Once there he told her he wanted the waiter to leave, once the waiter left, he grabbed her and forceably kissed her.

Your take that it's just like a date where someone is misreading signs is one of your worst takes in a history of terrible and shitty takes.

This is 100% a case of "My brother's Patrick Mahomes I can do whatever I want and rules don't apply to me"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think Hoss has definitely date raped a couple times.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Your take that it's just like a date where someone is misreading signs is one of your worst takes in a history of terrible and shitty takes.

But that's not my take. You really fucking suck at reading comprehension. I mean, misreading the situaton, yes I think that happened. I'm not saying it's like a date though. The question was asked if aggressive kissing ever works and that's where the discussion of a date came in. Your inability to follow a conversation astounds me.

I think Hoss has definitely date raped a couple times.

If you aint rapin you aint tryin.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
But that's not my take. You really fucking suck at reading comprehension. I mean, misreading the situaton, yes I think that happened. I'm not saying it's like a date though. The question was asked if aggressive kissing ever works and that's where the discussion of a date came in. Your inability to follow a conversation astounds me.

If you aint rapin you aint tryin.

I guarantee you I'm not the one having trouble following anything and nobody was talking about getting turned down for a kiss while on a date.

How did you survive to adulthood? Serious question

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jackson is riding 'my brother is rich and famous, ergo I'm rich and famous' really hard. The woman will be paid off, and he will get a slap on a wrist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Dude I married a waitress, that I picked up while she waited my table. She got a big tip that night.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She got a big tip that night.

100 Plat ?!?

1683289054684.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always just used some form of "Hey, do you want to get out of here and go make out with me" when shooting the shot with a girl that I barely knew. It worked more often than not and it was never hard to recover from. I've had a few girls lean right in after that, a few that said they still wanted to chat, a few that said let's finish our drinks first, and plenty that also laughed and said no, etc. It's not that difficult to be direct without being mildy rapey.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I always just used some form of "Hey, do you want to get out of here and go make out with me" when shooting the shot with a girl that I barely knew. It worked more often than not and it was never hard to recover from. I've had a few girls lean right in after that, a few that said they still wanted to chat, a few that said let's finish our drinks first, and plenty that also laughed and said no, etc. It's not that difficult to be direct without being mildy rapey.

Sure but again this is fundamentally different from just grabbing her and laying one on her.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im happy for the kid, at least he didnt try to kiss a guy, I legit thought he was a fag. +1

• 2Worf

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sure but again this is fundamentally different from just grabbing her and laying one on her.
I agree and that's why I mentioned it wasn't hard to be direct without being forceful. I knew a guy who would lean in for the kiss as his go to move. It worked sometimes but when it didn't it always threw the mood of the group off, the girl takes off while taking her friends with her and now we are back to the sausage party.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

It's literally exactly the same as assaulting an employee then going to yell at their boss then grabbing their neck and forcing your tongue down their throat and then after they push you away and tell you to stop, doing it two more times.

LITERALLY. EXACTLY. THE. SAME.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's literally exactly the same as assaulting an employee then going to yell at their boss then grabbing their neck and forcing your tongue down their throat and then after they push you away and tell you to stop, doing it two more times.

LITERALLY. EXACTLY. THE. SAME.
oic