2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That is what trash franchises do. Their biggest weakness coming into the draft was OL, so they reach for a converted TE that at least a 2-3 year project to be a starter.

Shit, I would have been happy with him at 36 or 40 for us. But mainly just mad so many OT gone already. Slim pickings left and our current depth chart is ROUGH.

Merrith

When did Chiefs become the Raiders? You can just see Al Davis whispering in Veach's ear "Take the fastest player in the draft!"

For this to be true, the Chiefs would have had to take the guy 20 picks earlier and as the #1 WR off the board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When did Chiefs become the Raiders? You can just see Al Davis whispering in Veach's ear "Take the fastest player in the draft!"
lol it was the best possible pick for us. I’m stoked AF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers taking DeJean. I fully expected they were going to take Newton here.

Edit: Maybe not. Looks like they are going WR. Do not understand this pick at all. FFS

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Bills just don't want to win this year. I understand, no one is stopping the Three-Peat

• 1Worf

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I hope this finally confirms for people that the Bills are rebuilding, and aren't a piece or two away anymore.

• 1Like

Merrith

The history was the Raiders way overdrafting certain WR's, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
49ers taking DeJean. I fully expected they were going to take Newton here.

Edit: Maybe not. Looks like they are going WR. Do not understand this pick at all. FFS

I was thinking Aiyuk was available and nothing materialized but now they still plan to move him?

Merrith

I hope this finally confirms for people that the Bills are rebuilding, and aren't a piece or two away anymore.

Honeslty only moving back one spot, as long as Carolina doesn't take guy they want, it's literally a free extra pick. Give up 5th year option control since they moved back into Round 2, but yeah...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking Aiyuk was available and nothing materialized but now they still plan to move him?
Either him or Deebo I guess? I would much rather they move on from Deebo than Aiyuk, but who the fuck knows.

Merrith

Still a couple really good WR on the board for early in Round 2. Wonder what we're going to do about OL, though.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Panthers: When you order Xavier Worthy from Wish

1714103630087.png

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can you imagine having a HOF QB and being upset because you’re a flaming political partisan faggot.
Is it a political thing or is it because the Jets traded for a now 40 year old (will turn 41 in December) who had just put up the worst season of his career as a starter who managed to stay healthy for a grand total of 94 seconds?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Is it a political thing or is it because the Jets traded for a now 40 year old (will turn 41 in December) who had just put up the worst season of his career as a starter who managed to stay healthy for a grand total of 94 seconds?
It’s bubbles, it’s political. That retard would pick Flacco over Rodgers.