30 for 30

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: 30 for 30

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2009-10-06

Creator: Bill Simmons

Overview: 30 for 30 is the umbrella title for a series of documentary films airing on ESPN and its sister networks and online properties. The series, which highlights people and events in the sports world that have generally received small amounts of attention, has featured two "volumes" of 30 episodes each, a 13-episode series under the ESPN Films Presents title in 2011-2012, and a series of 30 for 30 Shorts shown through the ESPN.com website.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Tried to link specifically to the new 2 part Lance Armstrong episodes but TMDB wasn't having it. Anyway, given the average age of FoH members I suspect many of us watched Armstrong dominate and wore his bracelets. New 30 for 30 about him that I thought was pretty good. Hard to say he cheated when everyone of that era was doping but they spend a fair amount of time covering all the asshole things he did to those who crossed him.

Best line: "could be worse...I could be Floyd Landis."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried to link specifically to the new 2 part Lance Armstrong episodes but TMDB wasn't having it. Anyway, given the average age of FoH members I suspect many of us watched Armstrong dominate and wore his bracelets. New 30 for 30 about him that I thought was pretty good. Hard to say he cheated when everyone of that era was doping but they spend a fair amount of time covering all the asshole things he did to those who crossed him.

Best line: "could be worse...I could be Floyd Landis."

The Lance documentary was really good. I agree that is it really cheating if literally everyone is doing it? It's not quite like steroid era baseball, where juiced up hulks were banging dingers off non-enhanced pitchers and taking roster spots from clean batters. What Lance was doing was some real dick shit. Suing people who claimed he doped, using his cancer as a shield to avoid criticism, etc. After listening to everyone talk about him, if everyone was clean, Lance still would have won all those races.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Bruce Lee one was boring, if like me you already know his life story, plus they made it all about race zzzzzzzzzzz

Cybsled

Well, Lee legit had problems because of that in the 60s/etc, so you do have to address it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database