Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Jox

Molten Core Raider
So don't click the dildo in BoT, it completely breaks the zone. The dev had to manually kill the zone to fix it.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Grats!

I got the shaman to 65 and am working on some AA on it now. I ought to do ntov with the cleric to get her luclin flagged too. Zyyz and I probably would have been able to do cursed the other night if I had a cleric rather than an under leveled shaman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Haha yep. I'm going to focus on all healing AAs on shaman for now too. Hopefully I can finish emp keys tonight and get some shards

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Cursed is slowable, just hide your priests so not everyone is getting dotted and it shouldn't be much issue. You can always alternate having 1 priest heal till oom, then relog to go out of combat while the other heals and repeat.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
It really wasn't that close. I got lazy manastoning when it was clear we were going to win

tinz

Trakanon Raider
Got my shaman and bst to 65, still enjoying myself. Unfortunately, my play time is going to be limited this week, but hopefully I’ll be able to work on knocking out a lot of the flags I have left to do next week.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there a way to launch multiple EQ clients at once?
I assume you mean at the exact same time. The only way I've ever seen is through IS Boxer. A program that helps boxing full groups.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
You can setup a hotkeynet script to do it, additionally you can use the macroquest plugin mq2autologin so your toons are logged in as well. So it could be setup so you click one button and your toons and loaded and logged in.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So how do you setup heal over time spells in MQ2? I'm really surprised this isn't covered? Kiss Assist has logic to detect when a buff has a different name than it's buffed icon using the "dual" command, but it doesn't detect HoTs, and will recast them over and over? am I stupid, or did I miss the HoT section in Kiss Assist?

At least my buddy Ikky was saying it wasn't working on his Cleric?

Jox

Molten Core Raider
HoTs go to the song window, maybe there's a modifier to check songs instead of the main buff window.

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
If your using KA, I would ask in the redguides discord. I personally didn't have any issues putting a hot in the heal section of the ini file. However, I also stopped using a macro as it kind of wasn't necessary with my 2 box.