Adventures with Corndog: Corndog's Fish Store

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Where are the workers? Where are the orders? I call foul. Who cares about YouTube views, that's not a business metric, that's a bullshit metric.

I want to be wrong, but I see a mostly empty warehouse. We support homeshoring, not fish fraud.
The fuck you babbling about ya retard.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Where are the workers? Where are the orders? I call foul. Who cares about YouTube views, that's not a business metric, that's a bullshit metric.

I want to be wrong, but I see a mostly empty warehouse. We support homeshoring, not fish fraud.
Yeah because adding a bunch of people in the background wouldn’t distract from the video content. Big brains over here.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

1100 Youtube Videos is a lot of fake content. Amazing that you were able to see through it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I’ve ordered several things from his business. Best quality fish shit I’ve bought.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Was watching his livestream yesterday, and he talks about how poopsocking in MMOs helped him in business. Take that intense grinding and applying it to intense work for his business. Timestamped to where he talks about it.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Was watching his livestream yesterday, and he talks about how poopsocking in MMOs helped him in business. Take that intense grinding and applying it to intense work for his business. Timestamped to where he talks about it.

"...then I realized I could sell EQ items on Ebay. 'Muahaha! What fools!'. I sat there all summer making the stupidest armor possible. Just anything I could do to make some money. And eventually I made enough to buy my first car."

Dude's been an entrepreneur since day one, lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
"...then I realized I could sell EQ items on Ebay. 'Muahaha! What fools!'. I sat there all summer making the stupidest armor possible. Just anything I could do to make some money. And eventually I made enough to buy my first car."

Dude's been an entrepreneur since day one, lol.

Wonder what that whatever item he sold for $75 was that started him doing this.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was a Polished Granite Tomahawk. I remember listing it and then having to setup a paypal account to even get the money lol. Then I started making banded armor in Freeport and it was the first time I heard words "did you stay up all night playing that game?" The armor didn't really pan out, as I wasn't early enough, so by the time I was really ready to make armor sets the market has crashed pretty much. It was a valuable lesson in timing the market right. I remember trying to camp/solo more PGTs and it took like a week or more to get one but by then they were selling for like $30 on ebay. The bulk of my money was made by selling characters. The car I bought was like $1600 but it was paid for by eq stuff. At the time I didn't really understand the EC tunnel game as I don't most people did. Hindsight, I could have played that game aggressively and then sold, but like 15 yr old me, said get the real life money. These fools, paying money for in game stuff.

• 12Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember liquidating my EQ account around early Gates of Discord (what a shitshow expansion). I remember getting nearly $2k USD for whatever millions of platinum I had accrued. Got a fair chunk of cash for selling a Scepter of Destruction as well as Holgresh Elder Beads etc