Agar.io

Zzen

Potato del Grande
People who use tags to get the skins are the most insufferable of cunts.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
DOGE, doge, Doge....I get it already.

Wrong game to get addicted to when you're sitting on a laptop w/o external mouse.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you really that stupid that you think all 5-6k people are on the same tiny white square that you're on?
Click back and forth between West and East on the menu and look for RR in the top 10 for 20 minutes, saw no one. I r stoopit.

Siliconemelons

screw this game...eating dots...eating my productivity!

You can tell the red server vs blue server mentality... some people just avoid and grow by non-player normal dots... others no matter what are I ONLY LIVE TO KILL! and only target others lol

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Are you really that stupid that you think all 5-6k people are on the same tiny white square that you're on?
I do wonder if they put you in the same box every time, or if there is just a really big proliferation of common names.

I actually got to #1 for a short time. I'm pretty sure I won the internet.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
mother fucker there is a lot of people playing today. still haven't seen one rr

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wonder how many players are on each game instance. Maybe finding our fellow RR bros is just too much work. OOOORRRR... we try a smaller server group?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like maybe 100 or so per instance. Maybe a little less. Kind of a small map so you can't fit too many people in.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is quite possibly the shittiest, most rage inducing game I have ever fucking played in my entire life.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I was #8-#3 on one of the shards for about 30 minutes but got boxed in and eaten. Ragequit

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I find this game relaxing. When "south Korea" absorbs "Top Faulty ArmorAmerican Inventor" I feel like justice has been served.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I find this game relaxing. When "south Korea" absorbs "Top Faulty ArmorAmerican Inventor" I feel like justice has been served.
I like to play as Gooey Smegma and I cackle when people eat me, other than that I'm starting to splinter my desk at work from all of the hulk smashing.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I fucking love it when someone splits to kill someone near you, and you get sucked in from OUTSIDE their fucking orb.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was a guy floating around at like 100 named REAL Wakandan. I don't know why but I just fed him 1200 points. Now he the realest Wakandan of them all.