Agatha All Along

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Agatha All Along

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Mystery

First aired: 2024-09-18

Creator: Jac Schaeffer

Cast: Kathryn Hahn, Joe Locke, Sasheer Zamata, Ali Ahn, Patti LuPone, Aubrey Plaza

Overview: Agatha Harkness gathers a coven of witches and sets off down, down, down The Witches' Road.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1726507011703.jpeg

Yash, more Marvel trash. FoH, rejoice!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I was going to ask that question but thankfully youtubers already asked it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Fully expect it to suck and all of the supporting cast (except Plaza maybe) to be insufferable, but yeah I'll pirate this too, because there isn't much else on.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Drinker really asking the question everyone at Disney should have, and that is...who is the audience here?

Middle aged women aren't interested in super hero shit. But yet they keep trying to force it.

No one is going to watch this.

• 2Like

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just not a Plaza fan at all. Know plenty of dudes who are, though.
Anyhow, I am absolutely not the target audience for this so I won't be watching. But more than that, I don't think I even hang out with, or talk to anyone, who would be. This should fail spectacularly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
I'll just rewatch legion for my Plaza fix. In which she was perfectly cast. Watching her replay the role in an inferior show like this is bleh

spronk

FPS noob
the last 2 episodes drop Oct 30th right before Halloween, i'll probably just binge it then assuming its not boring

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
The cast is a bunch pf women that are 40+ playing witch and a 20 year old boy?

Produced by Disney?

In 2024?

absolutely-fucking-not-no.gif

• 2Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm just not a Plaza fan at all. Know plenty of dudes who are, though.
Anyhow, I am absolutely not the target audience for this so I won't be watching. But more than that, I don't think I even hang out with, or talk to anyone, who would be. This should fail spectacularly.
She was fine in Parks & Rec, but I can't really say anything else she's been in. I probably watched some of it, but it's not right on the top of my head.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database