Agatha All Along

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Agatha - both the character and her part in the story - was the absolute dumbest part of Wandavision.

And no I'm not forgetting that retarded "I can break through the magical barrier cause I'm black" or every scene with that disgusting sidekick chick from Thor.

So naturally she gets her own show. Sure, makes sense.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
No, the worst part of Wandavision was everyone treating Wanda like a victim.

Then it was Photon getting superpowers since she accidentally touched something. (Then again, Marvel has a whole subbrand now of Captain Marvel related characters who have powers because they touched things because 'Vagina Power' trumps backstories or accomplishments.)

Then it was Evan Peters being brought in... for no good reason? Why cast him as Quicksilver if you aren't going to tie it to X-Men in any way? It just read like "Oh, you liked the Fox movies? Well, fuck you for still having any interest in them."

Frankly, Agatha was way, way down on the list of problems with that show, and honestly, other than White Vision and more Hawkeye 2, she might be the best hook for continued spinoffs from the TV shows so far? Woof, that's a scathing indictment.

I'll try it out, but yeah, this sure as hell doesn't seem made for me. Especially the 'guy' screaming "Anyone can be a woman!"... which makes me hope he's actually Mephisto or something just using "Modern Audience" views to his own advantage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I guess picking the dumbest part in a show full of dumb parts ends up being pretty subjective. Everything you mentioned was dumb too but nothing was as cringe inducing as Agatha.

Id watch the shit out of a White Vision spinoff. That was absolutely the part 2 that should have happened.

• 1Like

Goatface

1726610924822.png

they have been calling him teen even in interviews
1726611055220.png

pretty sure everyone already knew, think was posted in the marvel thread
wanda's 110% gay son

1726611287972.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still don't know what the spoiler is? He's some faggy superhero who dresses in pink? Some kind of gay Spider-man ripoff?

Seriously, no clue. Sounds like maybe it's some character only the loneliest of comic book nerds might recognize?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
I almost wish I was subbed to Disney Plus just so I could cancel in protest of this.

Who the fuck was this show made for?

• 3Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I still don't know what the spoiler is? He's some faggy superhero who dresses in pink? Some kind of gay Spider-man ripoff?

Seriously, no clue. Sounds like maybe it's some character only the loneliest of comic book nerds might recognize?
Wiccan is one of the Scarlet Witch's kids and copies his Mom's power set. The other is named Speed and has Quicksilver like speed. Not sure if/when they plan to bring him back. Although apparently Scarlet Witch is going to finally get a solo movie.

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, once you start getting into the kids of main characters you really lose all but the most nerdiest of nerds.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yea, once you start getting into the kids of main characters you really lose all but the most nerdiest of nerds.

DC had a Super Sons coming for a bit with Damian Wayne and Conner Kent that ran for a bit. It was very popular. When that run ended they aged up Conner and made him gay.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Damon Wayans was Blankman. Good movie.
That's one of the greatest movies ever made.

I bought a digital copy and made my wife watch it. I don't think she laughed the entire time, but I haven't laughed that much in ages. There's something about slapstick 90s comedy, but I'm living color was a pretty great sketch comedy show for the time. The Wayans always funny movies. I think I saw the first three or four scary movie films in the theater, I'm a third is probably my favorite.

• 1Like

Caliane

DC had a Super Sons coming for a bit with Damian Wayne and Conner Kent that ran for a bit. It was very popular. When that run ended they aged up Conner and made him gay.
Jon Kent, not Conner. Conner is around too though. red headed stepchild. pushed off into rando zlist books.

• 1Like

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's one of the greatest movies ever made.

I bought a digital copy and made my wife watch it. I don't think she laughed the entire time, but I haven't laughed that much in ages. There's something about slapstick 90s comedy, but I'm living color was a pretty great sketch comedy show for the time. The Wayans always funny movies. I think I saw the first three or four scary movie films in the theater, I'm a third is probably my favorite.

"Someone should help that lady!"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like