Ahsoka

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Araysar probably needs to watch a few more episodes - he's probably wondering wtf Maul is back, wtf is Bo Katan and these Mandolorians.

In fact I recommend he does at this point. It might give a better feeling as to why Bo Katan matters in Mando.
Exactly, Ching Chong!

Did Ahsoka doing lightsaber Tai-Chi also elicit warm feelings of, "Star Wars is back, baby!" for anyone else?

It reminded me of when I'd watch Empire Strikes back while my mom did Billy Banks' Tae-Bo in the background. So many feels this episode!!

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
OMG would you fucking pissbabies quit! This is the best episode of the series YET!!!

Females kicking ass?! CHECK!

Ewoks kicking ass with stones and logs just like they did on Endor?! CHECK CHECK!!

C-3PO cameo heard 'round the world?! CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!

This episode had it ALL! The series just keeps getting better! Now THIS is what I call Star Wars!!
The meta of you finding joy trying to shit on others happiness is interesting.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
7/10 episode, bit meh with coke eyes running away. I want to see what Baylan senses, resolution. Probably just a cliffhanger for Girls Getting It Done season 2. But still, curious.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
now this is podracing the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

The meta of you finding joy trying to shit on others happiness is interesting.

He’s like the trope of the one kid in the group that tries to go over the top in terms of how the rest of the group acts in the hopes they find acceptance with the group, but it just makes things worse for them

“HEY Pol forum! Gimme karma!!!!!”

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He’s like the trope of the one kid in the group that tries to go over the top in terms of how the rest of the group acts in the hopes they find acceptance with the group, but it just makes things worse for them

“HEY Pol forum! Gimme karma!!!!!”
i feel like that describes over half the board

• 2Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Him saying he didn't need a light saber and then going unarmed into a lightsaber duel with another force user is definitely a power spike lol and has never been seen before in live action star wars

I can't remember what gave her the opportunity to push him into the vehicle, but it was an external interference right? Rather than her besting him

We just have vastly different definitions of power spike then. To say nothing of the fact Shin is still an apprentice, too.

The irony is, when he declines the lightsaber, they aren't even facing off against Shin yet, it's just the red shirt mercenary guys. She offers him a blaster, which he doesn't take either, but during the fight he does grab one of the enemy blasters and starts using that on red shirts.

As for the "external interference", it's actually Sabine that comes to his aid interfering making it a 2 on 1, after which she says "take her, now"...and Shin just causally force pushes him into the vehicle, putting him down. If not for needing to then fight Sabine as well, he likely just gets minced. How do people misremember things so much?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. How do people misremember things so much?

I was watching it at 2am, what's your excuse?

And you're the one calling it a power spike. I just said it's another example of a new Jedi fighting ability that's not been seen before, like Ahsoka deflecting ship lasers lol

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

And you're the one calling it a power spike. I just said it's another example of a new Jedi fighting ability that's not been seen before, like Ahsoka deflecting ship lasers lol
i hate to even say this, but we saw vader do that to reva, and rey do it to kylo ren, or maybe the other way around. not that i want to compare ezra to vader, or compare ANYTHING to the sequels

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad the ewok power level stayed consistent. Saw a couple dudes get hit in the head with rocks.

Interesting that they can develop these mechanical transporters to ride in but weapon technology has not advanced beyond.... rock

Merrith

I don't need an excuse, I obviously remembered what I watched slightly better than whatever lack of sleep daydream you were having.

Moonwalking back much?

Zzz and another introduction of yet another character with force abilities on another level to anything seen before

Forgive me for paraphrasing a little to thinking the term "power spike" matched what you said. If anything, it's underselling how you attempted to describe some pretty basic force telekinesis.

Not sure what all the need for extensive backstory is, first episode literally has Ahsoka and green chick talking about Thrawn potentially being alive/found, and whether that means Ezra survived. Very next scene is the tribute on the planet to Ezra sacrificing himself to defeat Empire/Thrawn, followed soon after by Sabine watching the hologram message from Ezra about how he made a hard choice to defeat Thrawn, and how they were kind of family. Seemed pretty solid setup, just in the first 20 minutes.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Cybsled

It’s been done before. Rogue One, New Trilogy, the cartoons, even the old Legends stuff. Like Teris Kasi or whatever that forcepowered martial arts is called from the old extended universe stuff. Shit, they had a PlayStation 1 game based on that

• 1Picard

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
7/10 episode, bit meh with coke eyes running away. I want to see what Baylan senses, resolution. Probably just a cliffhanger for Girls Getting It Done season 2. But still, curious.

Coke eyes is a perfect characterization lmfao.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm glad the ewok power level stayed consistent. Saw a couple dudes get hit in the head with rocks.

Interesting that they can develop these mechanical transporters to ride in but weapon technology has not advanced beyond.... rock

So did Clone Wars win you over?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So did Clone Wars win you over?
i watched the last 3 episodes but it didnt generate any desire to watch more

i didnt hate it though.

the darth maul / ahsoka fight looked good, you could see they used motion capture for that, it looked very natural to human movement.

• 1Like

Merrith

i didnt hate it though.

the darth maul / ahsoka fight looked good, you could see they used motion capture for that, it looked very natural to human movement.

While I don't like the prequels much outside of RotS, it's sad where lightsaber fights in the sequel trilogy went after what we had in prequels and Clone Wars/etc.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I think Thrawn is the only one I sort of knew before anyone in this series but violence is never the answer aaaaaand proceeds to have endless episodes of people killing each other.

The force is with you. Always.
Good nuff fer me

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

i didnt hate it though.

Atleast you tried it out :)