Ahsoka

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ezra bring a force powered monk is cool, but if they going that route, dude needs to be doing some badass martial arts shit too

Imagine if they got some legit martial artist and introduced a character that is basically Bruce Lee with force powers
I wanna see what new shit Ezra may be able to do. Trapped in another galaxy with no master, but still kept up using his force skills. I doubt he had a lightsaber on this planet, unless it mysteriously had khyber crystals. That is what Huyang is for.

Cybsled

I think there was maybe 1-2 EQ expansions out of the 25+ where H2H was better than weapons. Other than that it was always clubs, maces, rocks, knuckle dusters, knuckle blades, etc.

Not sure about post PoP, but monk epic in Kunark was about it and even then that was an asterisk if you had a moss twig or rune bolster staff (both of which had their drops removed from the game due to being grossly OP)

I had the rune staff and let a “friend” borrow it, then never saw the dude again. He probably ebayed the thing and made bank.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not sure about post PoP, but monk epic in Kunark was about it and even then that was an asterisk if you had a moss twig or rune bolster staff (both of which had their drops removed from the game due to being grossly OP)

I had the rune staff and let a “friend” borrow it, then never saw the dude again. He probably ebayed the thing and made bank.

And that friend went on to be a writer for "Ahsoka"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Ezra bring a force powered monk is cool, but if they going that route, dude needs to be doing some badass martial arts shit too

Imagine if they got some legit martial artist and introduced a character that is basically Bruce Lee with force powers
Sir! The budget for his fight scenes is $50 and free tacos at lunch.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Sir! The budget for his fight scenes is $50 and free tacos at lunch.
I was disappointed with how Ezra fought in the last episode. I fully expected a Bruce Lee dude with force powers, but it's some lame dodging/weaving shit that gets easily knocked back onto a ship.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider

Granted he didn't have crazy Force powers, but that's kind of what they did with Chirrut played by Donnie Yen in Rogue One.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Granted he didn't have crazy Force powers, but that's kind of what they did with Chirrut played by Donnie Yen in Rogue One.

Yes, and a blind stick man knocking out troops in armour was the dumbest thing about that movie

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Its A Trap GIF

Runnen, I’ve probably asked this before but were you in CiH on Drinal?

Oldbased

> Than U
Didn't realize dude died. Always amazing how one day you just living life, working a job and seem fine and worried about all sorts of crazy shit like taxes, licenses, bills and the next gone forever. It's amazing to me people pay anything at all instead of saying fuck you man, I'm dying just like you.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Out of curiosity, how old where you guys when when you first got infatuated with star wars.

I was 10.

I am having Trouble with the train of thoughts "i dont like it, this is a kids show, not for adults" when the vast majority of us fell in love with This Galaxy as Pre Teens.

Like no shit its for kids....it always was...

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Out of curiosity, how old where you guys when when you first got infatuated with star wars.

I was 10.

I am having Trouble with the train of thoughts "i dont like it, this is a kids show, not for adults" when the vast majority of us fell in love with This Galaxy as Pre Teens.

I didn't get into Star Wars until Episode 1 in 1999, around 12 years old. Which is around the same time I got into Everquest lol.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I was 10.

Was more into transformers and teenage Mutant hero turtles as a kid. Got into star wars around 14-15, peaking with the special editions, the now legends books etc

As I've said before, anyone our age that doesn't realize star wars is for kids is a moron

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I was 10.

One of my oldest movie memories is seeing Empire at a Drive-in. Watching from on top of our old woodie station wagon. I was like 6.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I was 10.

11 or 12 at the latest. The prequels were out-- but I never saw the prequels in theater at all that I can remember. Maybe I did, but 0 recollection of that. Maybe suppressed memory?

We went to the OT re-release in theaters which was a mid late 90's phenomenon. I remember as kids in 7th or 8th grade it being important we go to the OT re-screening. Despite coming up in the prequel era, kids weren't talking about the prequels at my school. Everyone only cared about the OT.

• 1Like