Listen guys, neglecting to post a furby-related picture is a shawable offense

1725143391267.png

• 3Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
I happened to stumble across Image Creator in Paint.

Started poking around with goofy stuff like goats playing poker, scenes from Blade Runner, cover art from Grand Theft Auto, a space cowboy, gamer eating Doritos etc. All of which generated without issue. I never touched on anything political, LGBTBBQ+ or sexual in any way.

What I was never able to generate was an image that included the word "knight". I kept removing words like "battle field", "dark", "grave" with the final prompt being watered down to "A knight kneeling in a gloomy field" which got me blocked. :honkler:
1725658372970.png

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AVTB

Vyemm Raider
Which woould be best for designing a logo for a friends new company, Bobcat knife sharpening? He doesn’t really have a direction to go in or where to start. I keep trying to sneak a pineapple into all the ones I’ve shown him.

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
Which woould be best for designing a logo for a friends new company, Bobcat knife sharpening? He doesn’t really have a direction to go in or where to start. I keep trying to sneak a pineapple into all the ones I’ve shown him.
The open source Flux release you can run locally and is pretty good with text, so you can get a good sense of how the image and the company name might interact. Has pretty good variety, and you can tell it things like "use simple vector shapes" to control the design parameters.

When I played around with it, I used ComfyUI for the interface. If you have Nvidia GPU, there's a standalone windows release that's as simple as dragging a folder onto your desktop.

It can take a bunch of different models. Instructions for getting Flux running are here. You drop the model files in the appropriate folders, go into ComfyUI, and "load" the sample image on the page which also has a prebuilt workflow that you can start prompting against. If you've got a slower GPU, you can queue up a bunch of prompts then come back later to check the results.

Below are a few examples for the same prompt, so it has pretty good variety in style/interpretation (apparently it isn't very sneaky when it comes to pineapples, though):

Company logo. Company name is "Bobcat knife sharpening". Use simple vector shapes. incorporate knife sharpening into the design. Add a small, subtle pineapple into the logo subtly somewhere.
ComfyUI_00006_.png

ComfyUI_00005_.png

ComfyUI_00004_.png

ComfyUI_00003_.png

Removing the simple shapes bit to show more detail
ComfyUI_00001_.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

AVTB

Vyemm Raider
The open source Flux release you can run locally and is pretty good with text, so you can get a good sense of how the image and the company name might interact. Has pretty good variety, and you can tell it things like "use simple vector shapes" to control the design parameters.

When I played around with it, I used ComfyUI for the interface. If you have Nvidia GPU, there's a standalone windows release that's as simple as dragging a folder onto your desktop.

It can take a bunch of different models. Instructions for getting Flux running are here. You drop the model files in the appropriate folders, go into ComfyUI, and "load" the sample image on the page which also has a prebuilt workflow that you can start prompting against. If you've got a slower GPU, you can queue up a bunch of prompts then come back later to check the results.

Below are a few examples for the same prompt, so it has pretty good variety in style/interpretation (apparently it isn't very sneaky when it comes to pineapples, though):

Company logo. Company name is "Bobcat knife sharpening". Use simple vector shapes. incorporate knife sharpening into the design. Add a small, subtle pineapple into the logo subtly somewhere.
Thanks!! I’ll pass it along to him.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
#Bandwagon Delivers
OIG2.Y7Zaokpy8at7Up.jpeg
OIG3 (63).jpeg
OIG3 (64).jpeg
OIG3.7D3XFeDwPm3f.jpeg
OIG4 (42).jpeg
OIG4 (43).jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AVTB

Vyemm Raider
So that falls into the same pattern I was getting on the Facebook AI. They were getting progressively more cartoonish and picture or meme ready vs a logo he could put on a patch/stickers/freebies. I really haven’t played with any of the other platforms and don’t want to fire up a paid subscription as I won’t use it for anything else at the moment, but I’m not doing it by hand for sure ;).

I really appreciate the help and responses. I passed them to him so he can explore them and tweak the request on his own.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user