Alien 5

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Could be good! Could be shit! Hoping for the former while preparing for the latter.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
It has Hicks, going to be good. I'm a big fan of all of his major movies (Terminator, Aliens, The Abyss!, Tombstone, Navy Seals, The Rock) Fuck yea.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
If Paxton really wants in, they should let him. But it'd have to be that he stowed away in the shitter or something.

Sounds promising so far, assuming it's not a typical bullshit Hollywood article where they talk about collaborating with the other producers and IPs... and what they really mean is "I've never even spoken to the guy. I think he told me to fuck off once."

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
He hasnt made a good movie since District 9, Chappie and Elysium were not good. I dont know why hollywood has given him carte blanche to ruin another movie. franchise after his last two bombs

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I always have hope for his movies he does great concepts and really cool world's but sometimes lacks in the directing. I have hope though.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well, ignoring Alien 3 and Resurrection starts this off on the right foot already. And a possible Hudson survival??? That would be awesome.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Aliens movies have consistantly been shit for years, blunderkamps movies have consistantly been shit for years. I want to hope, but I feel like hoping for this movie is the equivalent of being that retard kid who keeps hoping that dirt will taste good.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
District 9 was great and original. Elysium was good for Shadowrun junkies and so-so for everyone else. Chappie was unwatchable shit. I am willing to give him another chance.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Paxton really wants in, they should let him. But it'd have to be that he stowed away in the shitter or something.

Sounds promising so far, assuming it's not a typical bullshit Hollywood article where they talk about collaborating with the other producers and IPs... and what they really mean is "I've never even spoken to the guy. I think he told me to fuck off once."
Fuckin A man

spronk

FPS noob
who is the WRITER for this movie, if its not a good writer blomkamp will fuck it up as chappie has shown

Arakkis

N00b

I guess we never saw Paxton's character actually die in Aliens. He was pulled under a floor, but then a nuclear explosion went off shortly after. So yeah, kind of hard to retcon that shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I guess we never saw Paxton's character actually die in Aliens. He was pulled under a floor, but then a nuclear explosion went off shortly after. So yeah, kind of hard to retcon that shit.
The really shitty Aliens Colonial Marines is part of the Aliens Cannon universe, they investigated the planet after what happened and found.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He hasnt made a good movie since District 9, Chappie and Elysium were not good. I dont know why hollywood has given him carte blanche to ruin another movie. franchise after his last two bombs
Umm have you not seen Resurrection, Prometheus or either AvP movies? It was already in the gutter covered in a pile of puke.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I though Arayasar proved beyond a doubt that Promethius was the best movie ever.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Umm have you not seen Resurrection, Prometheus or either AvP movies? It was already in the gutter covered in a pile of puke.
My bad, I meant further ruin an already diluted and retarded franchise. Why cant they just delete everything but A1 and A2 and leave it the god damn alone.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wow the director of district 9, district 9 and...district 9 will not disregard Prometheus and Hudson's character might be alive?
Of course it will be good!

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rumor has it he's co-writing with the same guy whom he did District 9 with. Fingers crossed.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I thought District 9 was ok and his personal story was interesting...but he hasn't really done a good job since. Getting rid of 3 and 4 are obvious so that really doesn't blind me to the probably shitstorm this new movie will be. While making a classic like 2 is way beyond my hopes, shouldn't it be fairly easy to just make it a decent movie?