Alliance: Heroes of the Spire

Ryachart Ryachart I demand a refund of purchases if we aren't good enough for you assholes.

Not entirely sure what this is about. Rumble can't process refunds though. Only the operators of the app stores (Google and Apple) can do refunds. This is a function of the way the payments structure is designed for the app stores.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I feel like there should be a fed ex guy handing Ryachart a package with a ringing cell phone in it.

They're coming for you! RUN!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Not entirely sure what this is about. Rumble can't process refunds though. Only the operators of the app stores (Google and Apple) can do refunds. This is a function of the way the payments structure is designed for the app stores.
It's about you assholes thinking you're too good for us.

Rya...you may want to go check your emails. Would be a shame if you got in trouble for posting.

Hey should check out Losing your Job

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
While unfortunate the co-operation had to be backed out, I don't think Ryachart had any involvement in it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sad I have not gotten a captain yet so I can't farm ultimate shards for potential assassin :(

Register your email by tapping on your profile in the top left and then you can "recover" your account to as many devices as you'd like.

Will this method work for playing two accounts on one device as well? I have a 2nd account that I play on my tablet but don't have that with me at work during the day. Would be nice to be able to swap back and forth on my phone to keep both accounts moving ahead as much as possible. Obviously both accounts are registered to different email addresses.

Thanks!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Wait, so wtf happened w/ Rumble? We are no longer in cahoots? Guessing its in another thread somewhere?

And how do you farm Ultimate Valor? I need like 50 of those fucking things, am 30-2 in arena, and have gotten zero in a week.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ahhh, so similar to the guy that bought the old forums. They never bothered to come here and take a look.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Need to figure out if I'm 6*ing my Petra or Gawain 1st. Missed the Easter $10 bundle somehow, irked about that. Want planning on dropping $$ but that was a great deal and I've played long enough to justify it to myself.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Need to figure out if I'm 6*ing my Petra or Gawain 1st. Missed the Easter $10 bundle somehow, irked about that. Want planning on dropping $$ but that was a great deal and I've played long enough to justify it to myself.

Yea. They were good.

I haven't seen any evidence Assassins are even dropping though, so it doesn't matter. :(

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Saw your msg in game Aevry Aevry , hook it up with invite :p

edit: Thx for invite lol. Nice to finally be in an alliance where people play and actually contribute!

Last edited: