Amazon Fresh

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fairlife chocolate milk is the best chocolate millk I've had

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
kegkilla kegkilla
My Costco now sell Fairlife milk. It's amazing. I bought the chocolate milk too and it soothes the burn from my Ghost Pepper Salsa.

Thanks

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Why drink 16oz of fairlife whole milk for 300 calories/26g protein rather than 16oz unsweetened almond milk with two scoops of protein powder for ~350 calories/65g protein?

Makes no sense plus it's expensive as shit
Because

1) we're not faggots who drink almond milk
2) whole milk has fats that are very good for you
3) we're not jews who would rather pinch pennies than drink a much better product
4) 16 oz of fairlife with two scoops of protein = 600 calories / 90 grams protein and tastes delicious

i wouldn't expect a weak bitch like you to grasp any of that however.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's literally the best beverage on earth. Tastes better than any regular whole milk you've ever had, 50% more protein and half the sugar. Also no lactose so you don't feel sick after chugging a half gallon.

Can confirm, wife and I have been drinking fairlife whole milk for 6 months now, ever since we first saw it. Best milk by every metric.

@Cad almond milk? wut?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wife bought is some whole and chocolate this week. Shit is great.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm not a milk guy at all but I feel I gotta check this shit out.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I only drink whole milk. Fuck 2% and Skim. Also fuck soy and almond milk.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Whole Milk Fairlife is fantastic. I usually put that in my coffee cause I'm part faggot. Not full faggot with almond milk.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone use amazon pantry? I'm pondering dropping the cosco runs / memberships and getting this instead. I'm in an area with really fast delivery. Worth?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I had to use Pantry the other day to get some chips for a reasonable price, on Amazon alone they were $25.00/bag. Unsure why they don't sell them there, had to fill a box full of shit I didn't want just to get them.