Amazon Prime games

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hey all,

question: Amazon has some thing where you buy their controller and you can stream games on basically any platform. Are these games any good? Is the experience good, or is it shit? Games are good?

spronk

FPS noob
you don't need the luna controller, if you have amazon prime they have a rotating library of games you can play for free over Luna using your own controller/kbm. Right now its Ride 4, Ghostrunner, Monster Truck, and Metal Slug 3

at the bottom of the page (with prime). Its cloud gaming, no different at all than Stadia or xCloud (gamepass) and its not as great as local gaming (pc/console) but it works ok. afaik they don't really have any exclusive games or anything, just a buncha licensed stuff. like stadia, it exists but nobody really cares

one minor advantage of stadia is the games run off Win64 servers so any pc/steam game can be ported easily, whereas Stadia runs its own Linux custom version of games so porting takes a lot more effort and there are fewer and fewer newer games.

xCloud is the best version of all of these things

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Experience is fine to great on all these services, but largely depends on your own connection.

I've been able to play through my entire rookie season on MLB The Show on Xbox Game Streaming with no issues. A game where you have to time a pitching meter, etc.