American Horror Story - Freak Show

Caliane

Decent 2nd episode although Paulson singing Fiona Apple and the mosh pit in what supposed to be the 1950's was ridiculous. Pretty boy is about as crazy as the clown (it was funny when he gets popped by the bowling pin though).
Director said he was going for some Baz Lerman stuff. Every episode has had music out of place.
Jessica lange sung "Life on mars" in the first episode for example. Thats David Bowie. 1971

Not a super fan of locals being such weird caricatures. Otherwise a compelling season so far.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm quite enjoying the timelost songs (ala Bioshock Infinite) used this season on AHS. Mostly because they are chosen for their relevance to the plot and characters rather than just being new arrangements of famous pop songs.

So far the show is much like season one where you really have no character that is "good", everyone on this show is more-or-less completely fucked up.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree there really are no 'good guy' characters although most of the performers are tragic figures, especially the bearded lady. Be interesting to see how the clown/pretty rich boy start to tie in with the carnival.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Dandy is just plain creepy evil... kudos to Finn Wintrock for his performance. I suspect this will be a nice launch point for his career. I was just reading some internet commentaries where people have their jimmies rustled in a huge way by the anachronistic soundtrack. *sigh* people don't seem to get the point unless applied with a 10 lbs sledge.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jessica Lange/Kathy Bates carry this show. Angela Basset isn't bad either although she hasn't really done much this season yet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
AHS like all past seasons lost all momentum after Halloween, pretty yawn now.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the latest episode was pretty good actually. Dandy is pretty psychotic. Most of the characters has a little bit of crazy in them.