<Silver Donator>
When I saw this
qSpGU6E.png

for a second I thought I saw this
pauly_shore.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
haha.. fucking pauly shore.
That reminded me of Bio-Dome.. which made me realize for the first time that stephen baldwin was the other dumbass... wtf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rocket racoon has more confirmed kills than this chris kyle dirtbag, is it just gonna be some emo ptsd shit? ugh get over it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
rocket racoon has more confirmed kills than this chris kyle dirtbag, is it just gonna be some emo ptsd shit? ugh get over it.
Turn in your USA card at the door faggot. Chris Kyle may be an exaggerating piece of shit but this country fucked up probably 100k young men, and some women, over the last 13 years for in the end almost nothing. If it takes some emo ptsd movie to remind people of what they're elected officials chose in putting these people there then this should be played every day for them and twice on Sunday.

DMK_sl

shitlord
I'm Australian. I don't agree with the war. But you are a faggot and I hope one day you have a mirror find your anal and go fuck yourself.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chris Kyle is a POS.

Ventura is an American hero.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Turn in your USA card at the door faggot. Chris Kyle may be an exaggerating piece of shit but this country fucked up probably 100k young men, and some women, over the last 13 years for in the end almost nothing. If it takes some emo ptsd movie to remind people of what they're elected officials chose in putting these people there then this should be played every day for them and twice on Sunday.
Last time I checked, there was no draft. Could be wrong.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When there is no draft, what does the draft man do?
Nothing to do all day but stay in bed?

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
Saw this last night...overall it was meh. There were some intense scenes, the acting was so/so, but the "story" seemed disjointed in parts (similar to the book). No music at the credits screen, so that was a bit eerie...having 150 or so people walking out of the theater in dead silence was odd to me.

I think they missed some opportunities with bud/s/training and maybe having cooper narrate some parts to give additional detail to the people who haven't read the book.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I think the movie did a horrible job of showing how close the team was.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like how even their individual magazines had Punisher logos. Someone tell me that detail was actually in the book because damn.

Rule 1 of being a SEAL
1.) Look good.

Xevy

Log Wizard
SEALS always had their own crazy shit at my base. Specialized trucks and dune buggies and shit they rarely/never used. But they had them, because they were BOSS.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
SEALS always had their own crazy shit at my base. Specialized trucks and dune buggies and shit they rarely/never used. But they had them, because they were BOSS.
Yeah, big too cool for school vibe going on with the seals on the fob I was on. They had their own secluded compound(even had their own little chowhall) within the fob and had a million toys to dick around with(amazing how much money socom gets to piss down the drain). Still remember the dickhead who almost crippled me with his fucking atv.