Ancient Civilizations

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Water weathering is on the enclosure walla not the statue right?
the ancient architect guy has a whole montage of early Sphynx photos.
Sphinx-National-Media-Museum-Henri-Bechard.jpg

for good measure

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just the hypothetical situation that that is a reality, and that water was once that high.. would be insanity. If that was found to be true, and undeniable evidence was to be had,... at this point, I dont think I would be amazed - but more so - mortified that a catastrophe could happen like that. Its currently 66m above sea level, and 146.5m tall. So a wall of ~150m of water that stayed for a considerable amount of time on land. The "Genesis Flood" indeed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think that water would have affected the other pyramids in a similar fashion as well as sweeping away the smaller structures. It's more likely the sand joggers were playing shenanigans with the limestone for reselling and caused lots of damage in the process.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just the hypothetical situation that that is a reality, and that water was once that high.. would be insanity. If that was found to be true, and undeniable evidence was to be had,... at this point, I dont think I would be amazed - but more so - mortified that a catastrophe could happen like that. Its currently 66m above sea level, and 146.5m tall. So a wall of ~150m of water that stayed for a considerable amount of time on land. The "Genesis Flood" indeed.
Yes it’s deeply troubling. I will post some data I’d come across from somebody much more clever than I! It’s dense but an interesting, ultimately horrifying read/hypothesis..

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes it’s deeply troubling. I will post some data I’d come across from somebody much more clever than I! It’s dense but an interesting, ultimately horrifying read/hypothesis..

It's nonsense. The guy opens with an anecdote about working as a consultant for a clothing store. He ends rambling about God and Gilgamesh.

There would be worldwide salt layers in the geological record if this was true, not just erosion on one structure.

He just wants to make the bible be true.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
It's nonsense. The guy opens with an anecdote about working as a consultant for a clothing store. He ends rambling about God and Gilgamesh.
Ranting about Gilgamesh is always good. I assume it's Utnapishtim shenanigans (if he's about the bible and the flood).

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ranting about Gilgamesh is always good. I assume it's Utnapishtim shenanigans (if he's about the bible and the flood).
Yeah but it doesn't have a place in a scientific paper. If the entire earth's crust moves, a 40 day flood is the least of our worries.

The core and mangle are not perfect spheres that can rotate, his own diagrams even show this with the remains of what is theorised to be Theia's core wrapped around Earth's core.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think that water would have affected the other pyramids in a similar fashion as well as sweeping away the smaller structures. It's more likely the sand joggers were playing shenanigans with the limestone for reselling and caused lots of damage in the process.
It's well known that Middle Ages Egypt mined the pyramids for stones periodically. Rome suffered similar problems once it was abandoned.

As the region was depopulated multiple times over the millennia many of the former pyramid stones were found in the area. Or further broken up into smaller bricks. It is important to note that Egypt and North Africa in general was very much a backwater region well into the late Middle Ages and the 20th century.

I linked this in another thread but its very applicable here. Short and sweet.It's very interesting to see this happen with the era of recorded history. It isn't that the colosseum was completely forgotten but even what it was built for had fallen completely out of common knowledge by the 7th or 8th century. Only scholarly men like monks and such who spent all day reading old histories would have even known what Old Rome was like.

Now imagine something like the Pyramids that are, at minimum, ~3000 years older than even the Colosseum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Now imagine something like the Pyramids that are, at minimum, ~3000 years older than even the Colosseum.
Yea, there just isn't any other reasonably sound argument for the damage they pyramids have. Sure, water could cause some of the damage we see over 10s of thousands of years, but it'd probably look far more organic than it does. And thinking water constantly came up to those heights as well... at best unreasonable. 5000+ years of apes crawling over it and taking parts piece by piece is far more likely, reasonable, and well... documented.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea, there just isn't any other reasonably sound argument for the damage they pyramids have. Sure, water could cause some of the damage we see over 10s of thousands of years, but it'd probably look far more organic than it does. And thinking water constantly came up to those heights as well... at best unreasonable. 5000+ years of apes crawling over it and taking parts piece by piece is far more likely, reasonable, and well... documented.
Actually it's a lack of maintenance when the Goauld Mother ships land and take off after enough years the engine plumes strip away the outer layers.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
12,000 years ago. Also 23,000 years.
footprints.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Under the Western Cemetery, west of the Great Pyramid, these scans revealed a shallow-L-shaped structure, spanning an area 10 meters (33 feet) by 15 meters, between 0.5 and 2 meters below the surface of the desert.

Below that appears to be a much larger structure, between 3.5 and 10 meters deep, covering an area 10 meters by 10 meters.
giza-anomaly.jpg

• 1Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah but it doesn't have a place in a scientific paper. If the entire earth's crust moves, a 40 day flood is the least of our worries.

The core and mangle are not perfect spheres that can rotate, his own diagrams even show this with the remains of what is theorised to be Theia's core wrapped around Earth's core.

Global crust displacement was something thought up prior to us verifying plate tectonics in the 50s.

The great pyramids were partially scavenged for quarried stone by later inhabitants, some of which still exists in surviving old buildings. Which was common. The only reason the coliseum in Rome still exists is a papal decree declared it a site of martyrdom. Prior to that, people were just hauling away “free” quarried stone that they could use in other building projects.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The great pyramids were partially scavenged for quarried stone by later inhabitants, some of which still exists in surviving old buildings. Which was common. The only reason the coliseum in Rome still exists is a papal decree declared it a site of martyrdom. Prior to that, people were just hauling away “free” quarried stone that they could use in other building projects.
I can't belive you even need to say this lol.

Maybe a 1000 foot tall Earth destroying Tsunami damaged the buildings in Rome and washed soil over everything, which explains why ground level is higher now.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't belive you even need to say this lol.

Maybe a 1000 foot tall Earth destroying Tsunami damaged the buildings in Rome and washed soil over everything, which explains why ground level is higher now.
BUT DO YOU HAVE PROOF IT DIDNT?! Cant believe I even have to say this! lol