Andrew W.K. is a genius

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You could've justaskedus to go to your website if you wanted hits.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'd like you guys to take this thread seriously. Andrew W.K. has had a significant impact on the person who I've become in life. his philosophy of unrelenting positivity and nonstop partying was a crucial factor in my evolution from an introverted EverQuest player in 9th grade into a keg killing, pussy crushing machine by the end of high school. if Andrew W.K. is a fraud, then it feels like a part of me is fraud also.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
all things considered, i think it's irrelevant who or where "Andrew W.K." came from. the guy playing Andrew W.K. seems to embrace the concept and get behind it fully, especially the motivational aspect. if his goal at the onset was to entertain, motivate and inspire people (in addition to making money) then he's clearly succeeded, and that's all that matters. it's not any worse than finding inspiration in a film, TV show, or a novel.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I do feel bad... For all these nerds who never embraced the spirit of AWK and never lived up to their potential.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Rock on like he's real, Keg. Doesn't matter who the man is, the idea is what's important. Like Batman.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The principles still ring true, Keg. Wunterslaush isn't real either, but we can still learn a lot from what he stood for.