Animaniacs: 20 years old...

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Saber Rider was the SHIT!!!!
I keep forgetting what it was called.

Speaking of shit nobody watched

Fuck rick rolling. If you want to give someone an earbug that will make them hate you link this.

Does anyone remember a crazy ass music themed cartoon? I remember it being trippy as hell with a couple of teens in a flying car driving on a piano road in the opening.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know I ended up with some of the toys but I can't remember ever watching even a single episode of that.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I watched the entire series and there was a movie that came out around the same time as the transformers movie. I could never get enough transformers so I had to go as low as go-bots. The toys were such cheap as fuck knock offs too.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I owned Cy-Kill and Leader 1 and yes I was poor.

Great names though, they must have spent 5 minutes coming up with them. Not like those shitty names Optimus Prime and Megatron! what? do I need to learn greek to watch Transformers? Fuck that I have Go-Bots.

iannis

Musty Nester
Fuck rick rolling. If you want to give someone an earbug that will make them hate you link this.

Does anyone remember a crazy ass music themed cartoon? I remember it being trippy as hell with a couple of teens in a flying car driving on a piano road in the opening.
I knew exactly what I was getting into and I clicked it anyways.

WE ARE THE MISFITS OUR SONGS ARE BETTER WE ARE THE MISFITS WE'RE GONNA GET HER

Jem on came after

and for some reason I never turned the TV off. Was little me expecting to see some boobies or something? I don't know.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Robotech was my favorite. So amazing for a ten year old! I actually bought the whole series on DVD a while back. They still kinda hold up.

Other favorites. Mysterious Cities of Gold, Ducktales, Talespin, Mask, GI Joe and Transformers.

Help me out here, one I can't remember much of. And I doubt I can explain it. Futuristic, dark... And there was some sort of orange plague or fungus that was on the bad guys faces. Am I crazy or was that a thing?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I think we've covered my childhood....

Voltron
Real Ghostbusters
Ducktales/Chip'n'Dales Rescue Rangers/Talespin
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Captain N
Batman
Spider-Man
Xmen
Dragonball Z

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I knew exactly what I was getting into and I clicked it anyways.

WE ARE THE MISFITS OUR SONGS ARE BETTER WE ARE THE MISFITS WE'RE GONNA GET HER

Jem on came after ... and for some reason I never turned the TV off. Was little me expecting to see some boobies or something? I don't know.
Same here. It was in the lineup, I was watching it on the UHF station on the dial controlled tv and if my parents heard me change stations there was a 75% or better chance that I was going to get bitched at for ruining the dial (personal note, give hell to mom because that dial never broke) and what the hell else was on besides the 700 Club and Deal A Meal. Alf and Growing Pains weren't going to be on until 8 pm and while you had a rerun of The Wonder Years to look forward too before that it was a TV wasteland otherwise.

Kaige, thank you for posting those. I need to sit down and watch Danger Mouse and Red Sonja with my dad next time I see him. That sums up how I spent every other weekend (before The Simpsons and Married With Children made FOX a thing they played Red Sonja constantly.).