Anno 1800

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I saw that this game isn't even on Steam. Does it ever go on sale on their site? I can't imagine actually paying retail price for a game any more thanks to Steam.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can always do the monthly Uplay+ thing or whatever its called if that's your thing.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Are you playing through the new challenges? The Seasons of Silver scenario was real fun to get gold on

faille

Molten Core Raider
which DLC are worth getting? turns out I haven't touched it since it first released

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I would say the Tourism one is the best, followed by Land of Lions, then Docklands. Passage and Sunken Treasures probably worst.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Each has its value I think. With the Passage you get the arctic session, and while the overall power increase of your empire is small from it, the challenge of setting up those icebergs is fun. Plus it looks pretty.

Sunken Treasures gives you Crown Falls, which is your best sandbox island in the game. If you're playing to very late game, you're going to want to make a majestic megacity. Edit - here's a recent example from Reddit for Crown Falls: https://www.reddit.com/gallery/udp8lm

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is this bullshit only available on Ubisoft's dogshit service? If so, fuck 'em.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
You can buy it from a few different stores, however it still uses U-play to load. All Ubisoft games do sadly

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Each has its value I think. With the Passage you get the arctic session, and while the overall power increase of your empire is small from it, the challenge of setting up those icebergs is fun. Plus it looks pretty.

Sunken Treasures gives you Crown Falls, which is your best sandbox island in the game. If you're playing to very late game, you're going to want to make a majestic megacity. Edit - here's a recent example from Reddit for Crown Falls: https://www.reddit.com/gallery/udp8lm
There's a mod that gives you the crown falls island as starting zone.

What I hate about Sunken Treasures is that you essentially have to abandon what you've been working on in the old world.