Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what you mean. There was a girl I used to fuck that it always hurt me when i came. And it's weird because it only happened with her, and happened every time (or maybe just every time we did it doggy style). Felt kind of like a spike got jammed in my dick at the moment of release. I asked her if I she felt anything, I was guessing I was hitting a bone or something, but she didn't. I don't know about "feeling like death" though. I guess the closest I've come is that I've cum so hard my balls tingled for a while afterwards.

Do aliens exist? (the extra terrestrial kind, not the border hopping kind)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yes

have you ever been caught (by father,mother,etc...) while masturbating?what was his/her/their reaction?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes. I might go into withdrawls, but after a few weeks I'd be very happy.

What was the best computer operating system of all time?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Yes I would destroy this female golfer easily

rrr_img_40640.jpg

If you had to select one current or former WWF/WWE wrestler to lead the last surviving tribe of humans left on the planet in a post apocalyptic scenario who would it be and why?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Big Show, if need be we could kill him and he would feed the rest of us for months.

Worse movie. The Daredevil or The Fantastic 4?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Last week, my dad was put back into the hospital.

Whats the one thing you wish you owned (either a need or just a want) more than anything else?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Since it was skipped:

A 1967 Shelby GT500.

If you could safely visit any planet in our solar system, which would it be?
earth

Have you seen anyone using roller blades in the past few years, if not why do you think people do not use them anymore?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Since it was skipped:

earth

Have you seen anyone using roller blades in the past few years, if not why do you think people do not use them anymore?
Yes, but not in the USA.

Why is the British royal family so beloved?

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes, but not in the USA.

Why is the British royal family so beloved?
Because times were simpler then, when the monarchy ruled. Nowadays, while the monarchy ultimately have no actual power, you vote for some dick hole with the illusion of choice, but ultimately you're voting for the same group of fuckwits, and each group fuck you over equally.

Why do people who own livestock buy giant trampolines to put in their fields?