Any Freemasons here?

Siliconemelons

Saw a freemason sticker on a car in the work parking lot on the way into work today that I never noticed before...then...this thread! WHERE DOTH I DON MY TINFOIL HAT!

Edit: also one of my friends of irish heritige has a insignia that "should" allow him entry to something or another... I think its one of the allied groups listed there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I had some IT guy who was quoting on replacing our office computers about 10 years ago try to recruit me. He was a real fucking greaseball, and just randomly brought up one meeting that he was a mason, started talking about how cool it was, and that I would make a great one or some shit. Dude was creeping me the fuck out and his quote was way high, so I didn't give him the work and that was the end of things.

Then a couple weeks ago I'm reading about a fraud at a local college, and guess whose name pops up? He's not the main dude, Orleski, but the guy who was billing the college for services, Tsiclas: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/court-documents-detail-alleged-frauds-orchestrated-by-former-norquest-it-manager-1.3747113

Needless to say, I was not surprised. Dude was a fucking dirt bag.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I had some IT guy who was quoting on replacing our office computers about 10 years ago try to recruit me. He was a real fucking greaseball, and just randomly brought up one meeting that he was a mason, started talking about how cool it was, and that I would make a great one or some shit. Dude was creeping me the fuck out and his quote was way high, so I didn't give him the work and that was the end of things.

Then a couple weeks ago I'm reading about a fraud at a local college, and guess whose name pops up? He's not the main dude, Orleski, but the guy who was billing the college for services, Tsiclas: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/court-documents-detail-alleged-frauds-orchestrated-by-former-norquest-it-manager-1.3747113

Needless to say, I was not surprised. Dude was a fucking dirt bag.
This guy definitely wasn't on the square

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
My grandpa was in the Knights of Columbus, and I got his stupid sword when he died.

Not a mason organization, but they have silly ass hats.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you kill someone with that sword, you absorb all their skills and talents.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
insult.jpg

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My Dad and Grandad were masons and my Grandad was a Shriner. As far as I could tell it was a way to get away from the wife one night a month and occasionally they would do some community service shit. I think part of the deal is that they're not supposed to invite anyone that didn't ask to join but my grandpa dropped some pretty big hints that I ignored. As far as I can tell no one under 60 is in it anymore around here although it used to be a pretty popular thing. If you're genuinely interested my brother read this book and said it was pretty good.

https://www.amazon.com/Whos-afraid-Freemasons-phenomenon-Freemasonry/dp/1860460291

• 2Like

Bullock

Molten Core Raider
I dont think its a specific religion, just you have to believe in a 'higher power'

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I've heard about freemason funeral ritual. It just sounds like a social club for middle-upper class people. He was a friend to a freemason friend, so he was invited. He explained to me that all the guys wore a long white robe. Ladies had their own club as well. I think he said Eastern Star or something. Funniest part was the resemblance to KKK, he said, but it was long and they gave no food.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
looking more into it Freemasonry sounds kind of dumb and boring. i found OTO though which is sometimes described as a satanic sex cult which sounds more my speed.

US Grand Lodge » Ordo Templi Orientis

unfortunately after looking at the Philadelphia group's facebook page and the people that participate i've all but completely lost interest.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
looking more into it Freemasonry sounds kind of dumb and boring. i found OTO though which is sometimes described as a satanic sex cult which sounds more my speed.

US Grand Lodge » Ordo Templi Orientis

unfortunately after looking at the Philadelphia group's facebook page and the people that participate i've all but completely lost interest.
The only way to get into the actually interesting part of any of these societies is if they seek you out. No random pleb that shows up to join is ever going to reach the upper echelons of chaos magick, boy rape, and cosmic truths.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Don't bother. It's just a club for old men to drink and bitch.

Keg wanna join the Klan? I got a hook up

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I think in NC when you get a 2 year criminal justice degree it comes with a key to the masonic lodge.

It's kind of a social club for cops.

And witch craft.

• 1Like

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I married into a historic mason family and I have been to Bohemian grove back in my beltway days.

Yes I am being serious.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We have an old decrepit Scottish rites deal here my aunt volunteers at and she said the whole group is probably about 5 years from extinction.

Could be a good time to move in and inherit control. Mario, it's across from the Daniel Boone. Large building, we could dedicate it to the paintball god.

• 2Like