anyone watch summerslam?

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I imagine he is just going to vacate the title because he doesn't care about defending it.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Nah, he's holding it through to WM where he'll drop it to Danial Bryan or Roman Reigns (if he keeps improving obvs) and one of them will be the guy to beat the guy that broke the streak and has been undefeated since

Figure Lesnar will defend at Survivor Series and the Rumble, Heyman is good enough to keep Lesnar relevant without him having to appear at ever Raw and PPV, though I figure WWE will come up with the cash to get him to make more tv dates even if he doesn't wrestle.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nah, he's holding it through to WM where he'll drop it to Danial Bryan or Roman Reigns (if he keeps improving obvs) and one of them will be the guy to beat the guy that broke the streak and has been undefeated since

Figure Lesnar will defend at Survivor Series and the Rumble, Heyman is good enough to keep Lesnar relevant without him having to appear at ever Raw and PPV, though I figure WWE will come up with the cash to get him to make more tv dates even if he doesn't wrestle.
I can see them going even further with Lesnar. Hes by far their best asset right now; hes well known by the public, a very believable champ, hes not stale as hell like most the roster and can put on very entertaining matches.

Daniel bryan never had the charisma or size to be taken seriously. Reigns has potential but his solo matches have been unimpressive and hes not great on the mic either. I give them credit for acknowledgi g they need another direction.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I can see them going even further with Lesnar. Hes by far their best asset right now; hes well known by the public, a very believable champ, hes not stale as hell like most the roster and can put on very entertaining matches.

Daniel bryan never had the charisma or size to be taken seriously. Reigns has potential but his solo matches have been unimpressive and hes not great on the mic either. I give them credit for acknowledgi g they need another direction.
I became a big Bryan fan after they held him back just because I saw him in the same fashion as Punk, great wrestlers that were being held back by Vince and Hunter's love of size...I'll always appreciate in-ring skill over a lack of charisma (though I think he started to find it and would be better off being given bullet-points to work from rather than a script) so I'd like to see him reinserted to the title picture when he's healthy.

Reigns I think they are hoping will turn in to Rock 2.0 but yeah he has to grow some mic skills and learn to structure a match a little better, still has 6 months to improve before WM at least, but I actually rate Ambrose above him.

Lesnar could go to the moon but it's on him, he doesn't want to work the dates they'd give him according to most reports. He seems to like having his time off, being a special attraction and doesn't seem to need the money so not much they can do but give in to his demands really and who can really blame him...and I think that the fact he works so few dates is what makes him feel not so stale. The other thing it does is make any match-ups fresh, the same was as using jobbers in the 70's and 80's did. Back then you never really had the stars touching each other so when they met it was a new thing where-as now you can avoid guys working together before a PPV but over time they'll all be wrestling each other multiple times so when they re-meet for a PPV there is nothing special to it.

For me though they made the big mistake at the last PPV, they could have had Reigns win the title in the 4-way but get destroyed doing it, then have Rollins come out and cash in to win the title. This gives you a new champ to test out that you can protect with the Authority, you have Ambrose after him for the turn on The SHIELD and you have Reigns after him for that and stealing the title...now you can have 3-ways where you start to tease issues with Reigns and Ambrose as well along with singles and tags against other Authority members to. Come Rumble you have Rollins drop the belt and head to WM with Lesnar as champ while having seen how the crowd has responded to the others as main eventers and if they didn't take you switch to Bryan, Cena, Orton or whoever but you at least have given the audience something new and seen if the crowd will believe in them.

Chris

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_73974.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is totally a Rocky 3 moment. Cena gets destroyed, they give him training montages, and he gets the belt back at Night of Champions. I am just not a big Brock fan though, I don't think "part-timers" should hold the big title. Especially considering they just fired a bunch of people and then they spend all that cash on Brock.

I haven't been really keeping up with WWE much any ways. I used to be a big fan during the Attitude era then stopped watching. Then like 2 years ago I watched a Raw and really liked Daniel Bryan. I then watched til WM30 when he got the title, then when he left TV cuz of injury I just totally got uninterested in the product. The only other guys I wish would get a push are Cesaro, Ziggler, and Wyatt. Roman Reigns is boring as fuck, and even though I am tired of Orton, he carried him at Summerslam. Supposedly Brock is holding the belt til WM and then dropping it to Reigns. Fuck that, Bryan needs to get healthy and be the one in that match.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
LOL I try.

On the topic of Sting. Is there anyone that actually wants to see him wrestle still?
Against Undertaker, yes. If he's not going to do that, then fuck no. I think Sting should at least get one match in WWE though. Although it's his fault for flaking out soo long in TNA.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I love the Undertaker as much as the next person but at this point he needs to stay done. He's had some amazing matches in his career but I just don't think he has any more in him. He looked pretty haggard in his match against Brock last WM.
And Sting I just don't care about anymore. I loved him as a kid when he actually used color in his makeup but now just a big MEH.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you guys need to get over the Daniel Bryan thing. his run as a top performer is over. he'll never get back to the level he was at with Wrestlemania 30. without the underdog story behind him, he's just Chris Benoit 2.0. Brie better watch out.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A healthy Bryan with the incoming Steen, Kenta, and Devitt. That's a whole lot of good matches that can come our way. Bryan is just entertaining, way more than CM Punk has been the last couple years. Although his style is going to have to change when he gets back. They are going to protect him more.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This Summerslam was my favorite PPV since I started watching again last year. Pretty much every result was satisfying in some way.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Early report is that Vince wants Brock v. The Rock at WM but HHH wants Brock to drop the title to Reigns at WM. I have not been impressed with Reigns. Ambrose and Rollins have consistently been awesome but I doubt they will get a strong push. Hopefully Reigns can get his shit together because I imagine he is the future headliner.