Anything worth buying a PS4 over?

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Are there any good PS4 games out yet? Good RPG type shit.

I can't really understand why anyone bought either system at launch, the title list was complete shit.

Szlia

At the moment, you have a selection of some ok exclusives and the best console version of multiplatform games. inFamous Second Son (out on the 21st) is supposed to be the first ok+ exclusive for PS4.

As for 'good RPG type shit'... Child of Light (multiplat pseudo-indie) in April? Dragon Age: Inquisition (multiplat) in Autumn?

Szlia

The PS4 version of Diablo 3 will include the Reaper of Souls extention which is released on the 25th so.... estimated date of release for the PS4: not before the 25th!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Perhaps Infamous and Bound by Flame, but that will be a multiplat release.

spronk

FPS noob
if you are a pc gamer, nope. every good game is on pc except infamous, and you save hundreds of dollars buying it on pc instead of ps4/xbone.

if you aren't a pc gamer you are probably better off with a ps3 and ps+, buy a ps4 later when more good games come out and/or when they release ps now and give more pricing/availability details. can add the (mediocre) free ps4 ps+ games every month so you can play them when you finally buy one.

can't really think of any reason to buy a xbone, titanfall is fun but its a 5-6 hours/week kinda game, get pretty tired of it more than that.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How's the pirateability of the PS4? Can it run as a media center and shit like the PS3?

kudos

<Banned>
Only game I'm waiting for is MGS5. I think it's even on xboxone but it gives me a reason to buy a next gen console.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, I bought a PS4 at launch and it's barely been on for more than a total of 10 hours. I don't regret it, though, games are coming. BUT if money is tight I wouldn't bother right now.

My PS3 still gets a lot of use, though. Lots of good games out there to play and the graphics aren't terrible by any means. TheLast Of Uslooks next-gen to be honest.

spronk

FPS noob
Only game I'm waiting for is MGS5. I think it's even on xboxone but it gives me a reason to buy a next gen console.
i dunno if mgs5 is the same as the upcoming mgs ground zeros, but apparently the gameplay in that is 20 minutes when you take out the cutscenes. hahaha

Forbin_sl

shitlord
The MGS that comes out tuesday is basically the prelude/tutorial of MGS5 which isn't expected till 2015.

But yeah Infamous releases next Friday, it's the reason i got my ps4 this early, otherwise besides the free ps+ titles there arn't a ton of reasons to own one right now.

Coren_sl

shitlord
And just keep in mind MGS5 is significantly better graphically on the PS4 compared to the Xbone.

(Or the prelude is anyways, since that's what comes out Tuesday. There's no reason to think MGS5 itself will be any different though).

Del

Vyemm Raider
I'm waiting for Destiny to drop before I buy mine. Then I'll pick up Infamous, Resogun, MLB: The Show, and Helldivers with it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If they had made it backwards compatible, I'd have one by now. It was the reason I was willing to get a Wii-U, since the original had plenty of games. I would imagine more developers would be willing to make games for the next gen if that was a feature.

Szlia

Damn bro didn't realize you a poor kid.
Joke put aside, it's very unlikely the PS4 will see its price drop in the near future, so unless you factor in inflation and banking interests, buying it now or buying it later does not make a difference.