Aquaman 2

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
realistically, i had no problems with Heard's performance in Aquaman. its literally a dumb popcorn flick and she was only there for eyecandy. the complaint supposedly she has no chemistry with Momoa and thats why Emilia Clark was brought in because they had chemistry in Game of Thrones. then for some reason Hamada white knighted her into returning for Aq2. so now they are stuck with her even though the new rumor says they are filming scenes with Clark again to replace Heard completely. i dont buy it. they already paid Heard millions for Aq2, they arent gonna eat that loss just because Clark has better chemistry with Momoa who is basically a male bimbo and chicks throw their panties at him wherever he goes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
realistically, i had no problems with Heard's performance in Aquaman. its literally a dumb popcorn flick and she was only there for eyecandy. the complaint supposedly she has no chemistry with Momoa and thats why Emilia Clark was brought in because they had chemistry in Game of Thrones. then for some reason Hamada white knighted her into returning for Aq2. so now they are stuck with her even though the new rumor says they are filming scenes with Clark again to replace Heard completely. i dont buy it. they already paid Heard millions for Aq2, they arent gonna eat that loss just because Clark has better chemistry with Momoa who is basically a male bimbo and chicks throw their panties at him wherever he goes.

She's one of the most hated women in America right now.

I can see them doing re-shoots to keep her out of it if they think that will cost less than what they'd lose by keeping Heard in it.

Obviously, the "chemistry" thing just means she's a total cunt, he can't stand her, and he's told thr higher ups that he doesn't want to work with her.

A studio that knew what they were doing would drop her immediately which would actually be good press for them, but it's DCEU so of course they'll make the wrong decision and keep her in it

joz123

Potato del Grande
Here's their solution. Keep the body of Heard but photoshop Clark's face on it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Here's their solution. Keep the body of Heard but photoshop Clark's face on it.
They would have to pay some YouTube guy to do it though, because every attempt at shit like that by big Hollywood has been shit and quickly outdone by some hobbyist.

joz123

Potato del Grande
They would have to pay some YouTube guy to do it though, because every attempt at shit like that by big Hollywood has been shit and quickly outdone by some hobbyist.
This didn't impress you?

1654329713187.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Obviously, the "chemistry" thing just means she's a total cunt, he can't stand her, and he's told thr higher ups that he doesn't want to work with her.
Except Momoa and the director apparently fought tooth and nail to keep her in the movie. Their excuses for ditching Turd are all lies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Except Momoa and the director apparently fought tooth and nail to keep her in the movie. Their excuses for ditching Turd are all lies.

Doubt it. That's just something you say publicly, especially if they used to phrase "tooth and nail."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doubt it. That's just something you say publicly, especially if they used to phrase "tooth and nail."
I used the phrase tooth and nail. I think the phrase that was used under oath is that Momoa and Wan were "adamant" that she remain in the movie.

Do you really believe the WB story that Aquaman 2 was always planned as a buddy comedy focusing on Aquaman and Orm with almost no part for Queen Mera?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I used the phrase tooth and nail. I think the phrase that was used under oath is that Momoa and Wan were "adamant" that she remain in the movie.

Do you really believe the WB story that Aquaman 2 was always planned as a buddy comedy focusing on Aquaman and Orm with almost no part for Queen Mera?

Wasn't that from the lady who was just an "expert" in the industry but had no way of actually knowing these things? I think she was contradicted by the people actually involved

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't that from the lady who was just an "expert" in the industry but had no way of actually knowing these things? I think she was contradicted by the people actually involved
The chemistry claim came from Heard's agent. The WB people claimed that Aquaman 2 was always planned as an Aquaman/Orm buddy comedy which I think sounds like bullshit. I find it much more believable that they decided to cut her because of all the bad publicity and have no trouble believing that Momoa and Wan didn't want a very important character written out of the Aquaman story.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
She was or was damn close to the worst thing in aquaman, so the idea they didn't want her to be more involved in aquaman 2 makes absolute sense to me.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The chemistry claim came from Heard's agent. The WB people claimed that Aquaman 2 was always planned as an Aquaman/Orm buddy comedy which I think sounds like bullshit. I find it much more believable that they decided to cut her because of all the bad publicity and have no trouble believing that Momoa and Wan didn't want a very important character written out of the Aquaman story.

No, it was the Warner Bros president that made the chemistry claim

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Regardless WB made it clear during testimony they don't want her on the movie.

Contract was cut up and he went the distance to make additional negative statements beyond what was required of him to answer according to analysts. This indicates she will not work with WB again, ever. Additional negative statements not required to respond to questioning were made.

The only guys that want her on the movie are the director and Momoa.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Regardless WB made it clear during testimony they don't want her on the movie.

Contract was cut up and he went the distance to make additional negative statements beyond what was required of him to answer according to analysts. This indicates she will not work with WB again, ever. Additional negative statements not required to respond to questioning were made.

The only guys that want her on the movie are the director and Momoa.
Ezra Miller is beating the shit out of women all over Hawaii and WB gives no fucks. if AQ2 is a hit with Heard, then she aint going anywhere. money wins.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ezra Miller is beating the shit out of women all over Hawaii and WB gives no fucks. if AQ2 is a hit with Heard, then she aint going anywhere. money wins.
They already fired her.

WB probably would have fired Miller if he wasn't playing the goddamn Flash, and I guarantee they're trying to figure out if they can get away with recasting him.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If they make it the TV show guy instead, that'd be pretty good. I liked the first and second seasons of the show. He's a decent actor.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

What the fuck are you talking about? He's the main star of a film that's already been filmed.

Even if they plan on replacing him, it would be retarded to do it now and sink your own movie.

If Aquaman 2 is a hit, it won't be because of Heard who's barely in it.

Fucker

Log Wizard
They already fired her.

WB probably would have fired Miller if he wasn't playing the goddamn Flash, and I guarantee they're trying to figure out if they can get away with recasting him.
The Flash will bomb, they will shelve the character for a while and bring in a metaverse Flash. Miller continues to go off the deep end. I'm pretty sure they are done with him now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What the fuck are you talking about? He's the main star of a film that's already been filmed.

Even if they plan on replacing him, it would be retarded to do it now and sink your own movie.

If Aquaman 2 is a hit, it won't be because of Heard who's barely in it.
the thing with Heard, she's just a garbage person , but she isnt getting arrested for throwing chairs at women's faces. Hollywood usually only blacklists people for being "difficult to work with", being a massive racist/bigot/homophobe or just not putting asses in the seats anymore. i dunno if being a garbage person qualifies for a blacklist. we will see. i think if the film is a hit, she still has a chance of sticking around. as was said, if her character was superfluous, they may just cut her based on that. her "baggage" isnt that big a deal. lots of garbage people still get work in Hollywood, see Alec Baldwin. Heard is still a pretty girl and that will keep her going til her hotness window closes.