Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
O SNAP punko made the watch his avatar. This is gettin lit.

Lmao, he tried to copy me by adding same avatar to pretend like hes in on the joke but he just ended owning himself.

Hes been trying to figure out a way out of that self-own and this is what he came up with

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Do you want me to post my 3000$ suit?

I'll have to get it from my vacation stay closet, which isn't simple these days, but I'm up for whatever.

You'll have to agree on a 1000$ bet beforehand though. Tiresome being challenged by no money rats.

Also, noone serious has worn suits since Steve Jobs, but whatever makes you feel important.

Where is your vacation stay closet?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Lmao, he tried to copy me by adding same avatar to pretend like hes in on the joke but he just ended owning himself.

Hes been trying to figure out a way out of that self-own and this is what he came up with

Hope you can team up with the poor as fuck tranny in order to make money.

Keep being salty either way.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
DickTrickle DickTrickle Both Foler and Hateyou have demanded Punko post shit as proof of his claims. You're not making a long-winded diatribe trying to bash them for exactly what I asked Screamfeeder to do, are you?

Why is that? Is the bias too much for you to admit?

Punko is a retard but I at least give him props for making claims and having the willingness to back up those claims. Unlike Foler. Unlike Utnayan. Unlike Screamfeeder.

Verdict? Liars.
Since I brought up your history of wanting real life stuff and what I think that says about you, obviously there's a bias. Duuhhhhh. Fucking duhhhhh. I don't just forget everything I know about a person every time they make a new post. I am unaware of a similar pattern with those two posters (further more, someone like foler is a troll, which you aren't -- I don't know hateyou enough). So, yes I judge you more for your long established obsession than someone's one off one behaviors (to my knowledge). I mean, fuck, did that blow your mind? Seems like common sense.

Also, fuck off unless you have some sweet spread to post like me and Punko.

• 1Seriously?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also, fuck off unless you have some sweet spread to post like me and Punko.
LoL!

Is this applicable? My doll collection?

dolls.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Fair point.

What is with Smirnoff bottles? Is this some doll line they did? So confused.
I should've posted an updated pic of the collection so it's not as attractive as it is now (that pic is prob... idk 3 years old? But it was the only one I could easily fetch on my pic folder).

Well I used to drink heavily after I lost my job but before I got my current one in which I'm very happy with. Typical I know... numbing the pain of being unemployed via alcohol. Funny how that never helps, but at the time you think it does.

Smirnoff flavored vodkas have an impressive array of colorful bottles and I noticed they have so many that many of the flavors kinda matched well with my dolls color themes, so it's just an aesthetic decor I applied (and a reminder that I USED to be a functional alcoholic and to never sink into that lifestyle again).

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Emergency vodka bottle in case of meltdown while in the "doll room".

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Judging from the pictures in this thread, everyone is much more wealthy and successful than me. That said, do any of you have a 3 digit Magelo profile number?

Wait Waiting GIF by hero0fwar - Find & Share on GIPHY

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Emergency vodka bottle in case of meltdown while in the "doll room".
They're 2 things: empty & my past. Grateful for both of those facts :)

Jesus recommended wine. Why’d you go into vodka?
Experience with what caused me hangovers easier in conjunction with the taste of wine. Never really enjoyed most wines, especially reds. If I was on a date I'd order champagne though; drinking with friends at a bar it was fruity mix with vodka.

Hope you can team up with the poor as fuck tranny in order to make money.
Never said I was rich, but here again... my b00bs weren't free nor where they a gift. I posted what my whip was in the car thread and still have her. You can look it up if you're feeling bored so... am I *really* poor (or at least have a different opinion on how poor is poor relative to how rich is rich?) or do I just not really go around bragging about what I have how empty, hollow schleps like you do that often?

Things that make you go hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.