Archeage

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If you go Defense/Auramancy/Archery, you basically have nothing to do a good deal of the time other than autoattacks, but you're kinda setting it up that way. Those 3 are the classes that don't have any fillers and mostly long cooldowns. Archery generally goes with Shadowplay though which adds Quickshot as a filler and a few more cooldowns including poison arrow which is fairly short and Defense/Auramancy are more like support classes that would complement another main class, like say Battlerage for melee or Vitalism for heals.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
What's everyone doing for crafting? Any weaponcrafters out there able to make me a blue/purple 34+ sword? I'm pushing metalworking with my labor now and should be 10k+ in a few days. The lvl 24 greens/blues I'm wearing are superior to the quest items I'm getting at lvl 38.

Vitality

HUSTLE
What's everyone doing for crafting? Any weaponcrafters out there able to make me a blue/purple 34+ sword? I'm pushing metalworking with my labor now and should be 10k+ in a few days. The lvl 24 greens/blues I'm wearing are superior to the quest items I'm getting at lvl 38.
I'm 3000+ alchemy currently. ~1000 handicraft (jewelery craft)

Crafted gear is surprisingly valuable in this game if you get the right stats on it and can proc quality gains on them.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
My understanding is that 1-9999 doesn't impact crafting whatsoever, is that correct? I think the breakpoints at 10k 20k etc etc are what make you use less labor and have a higher crit chance?

EDIT: Vitality, can you craft me non-shit quest drop neck/ears/rings? I've been stockpiling a variety of resources.

Vitality

HUSTLE
My understanding is that 1-9999 doesn't impact crafting whatsoever, is that correct? I think the breakpoints at 10k 20k etc etc are what make you use less labor and have a higher crit chance?
1-9999 unlock different craftable recipes, at 3000 alchemy I unlocked rank 4 potions.

Ranking up in other professions, like gathering and mining, increase your chance of getting rare mats from harvestables. I assume the same is true for the "Refining" proficiencies and proccing higher quality craftables.

Vitality

HUSTLE
So anyone know what the fastest way to farm Gilda stars would be on the eastern continent?
Camp the Narcicus Trade route in Solzreed and steal red players trade packs - 1 star per pack. I farmed 7 last night in an hour at the spot Easterns bring Banana packs to. Park your rowboat on the stairs up from the water and they get stuck. Sploiiiiits.

Other than that, some of the 5x Gilda Star yield trade routes are pretty risky and require a boat to cross pirate waters, so bring friends.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Camp the Narcicus Trade route in Solzreed and steal red players trade packs - 1 star per pack. I farmed 7 last night in an hour at the spot Easterns bring Banana packs to. Park your rowboat on the stairs up from the water and they get stuck. Sploiiiiits.

Other than that, some of the 5x Gilda Star yield trade routes are pretty risky and require a boat to cross pirate waters, so bring friends.
Yeahhh, my Bananas got robbed earlier today. I'm thinking of a safe semi quick way where I could just chain it. Farming the player might work, but every time I've seen them coming in it's 5+ dudes.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You can fight one of the five without the other 4 being able to hit you with attacks.

So as long as you're a baller 1v1 you can get this done. It starts to get tricky when the other 4 heal the 1 you're fighting.

But as I say with all these new games: gotta bring friends my man.

Doing solo safezone trade routes will net you 1 gilda star per hour depending on movement speed and carriage/airship rides. Kind of slow, but safe.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Just be careful of nearby friendlies trying to swipe the pack when you blow said guy up. They're a bunch of vultures just spamming F to pick up the pack as you get the kill.

Also, if you kill someone in the water, the pack "teleports" to the bottom of the ocean. So kill someone where you're comfortable swimming to get it.

I've got a house and an Underwater farm paid for with the salty tears of banana noobs.

Just be careful of nearby friendlies trying to swipe the pack when you blow said guy up. They're a bunch of vultures just spamming F to pick up the pack as you get the kill.

Also, if you kill someone in the water, the pack "teleports" to the bottom of the ocean. So kill someone where you're comfortable swimming to get it.

I've got a house and an Underwater farm paid for with the salty tears of banana noobs.
That's priceless.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If you don't want to camp shit, running cotton from Felrith Plains to Tigerspine mountain takes like 5mins and should give 1star, need 200cotton per run so you need several farms and potentially grow some cotton outdoor too, shit's cheap and hard to spot from afar so if you plant say 600cotton's worth of seeds in natural foliage, it's unlikely it'll get stolen and that gets you a bunch of stars. Camping people probably works better if there's no one else camping them and shit though.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yo send me the lowest level crafted jewelry for a caster to harfle all slots please and thank you.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
If you don't want to camp shit, running cotton from Felrith Plains to Tigerspine mountain takes like 5mins and should give 1star, need 200cotton per run so you need several farms and potentially grow some cotton outdoor too, shit's cheap and hard to spot from afar so if you plant say 600cotton's worth of seeds in natural foliage, it's unlikely it'll get stolen and that gets you a bunch of stars. Camping people probably works better if there's no one else camping them and shit though.
It might be more efficient to do Arcum Iris --> Falcorth --> Arcum Iris... that'd be 2 gilda in under an hour. Tumeric/Cotton is cheap as hell on the AH and I've ran enormous outdoor farms of it, people find my trees immediately but no one has ever bothered to uproot/harvest my tumeric/cotton.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It might be more efficient to do Arcum Iris --> Falcorth --> Arcum Iris... that'd be 2 gilda in under an hour. Tumeric/Cotton is cheap as hell on the AH and I've ran enormous outdoor farms of it, people find my trees immediately but no one has ever bothered to uproot/harvest my tumeric/cotton.
Depends on how many people are doing the quest, when I did the quests it was only giving 1star each because it was being done a lot. But yeah if they're not being spammed, it might be better.

an accordion_sl

shitlord

Fuck, so many people doing this already...

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Depends on how many people are doing the quest, when I did the quests it was only giving 1star each because it was being done a lot. But yeah if they're not being spammed, it might be better.
Yea it will never give more than one but the mats are cheap or easy to farm, and you can watch Netflix while waiting for the public transit. It's a little more than 2 per hour for no risk and limited involvement.