Archer

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Rick and Morty is some of the same formula as the first few seasons of Archer. Someone who knows he's better than everyone else and due to that, just does not give a fuck, at all, what anyone else thinks. Which lets him be a hilarious asshole. Rick and Morty had more of the funny because they stuck with what made the show funny--Rick doing Rick shit. Archer, for some reason, thought the side characters should run the show for a while; namely Pam. And it turns out, Pam blows.

Anyway, Rick and Morty S1>>>>>>>>Archer Vice.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
have you watched Rick and morty? Seriously wtf
Yes, all the time because I'm too lazy to change the channel. If it was any good at all, it would have grown on me by now. The only redeeming qualities that show has are that it makes me more likely to go to bed earlier, and it makes me appreciate the rest of the adult swim lineup more.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Y'all motherfuckers need to educate yourself and watch both seasons of Frisky Dingo. Then you can come back and see how Archer feels.

Also Rick and Morty rules, especially since it's adlibbed a great deal.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've watched Frisky Dingo, but after I watched the first couple seasons of Archer. It was weird hearing Ray in a different role. I like Frisky Dingo, but I can't really say it is better than the first couple seasons of Archer.

The Xtacles rule though. And I want to do that female hologram they have.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Frisky Dingo was amazing. I'm not into Rick and Morty. You're the Worst was pretty good, but leans into preachy too hard. I'd love to have more Frisky Dingo and Lucy, Daughter of the Devil.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OqvmMiW.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Hmmm Season 5 still isn't up on Netflix... Was trying to get people caught up on it to watch as a group but no such luck.