Are Tombstones Delicious?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Jersey tomatoes are fucking amazing, eat like an apple with a pinch of salt. They ruined all other tomatoes for me to include sliced on burgers etc.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So the worst possible form of a tomato?

Nothing beats a fresh tomato, sliced with pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Awww yiss.
I just shivered in disgust at that description. Tomatoes are pretty much the only common food I won't eat. Also don't like black licorice and cream soda, but I don't have the physical reaction to those that I do to tomatoes. I'm okay with salsa and sauce, but whole tomatoes, slices, huge chunks, or anything where the "fresh" tomato taste overwhelms a dish is a no-go for me.

Tomatoes are Evil - home of the evil frut - the tomato

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Tomatoes are indeed delicious.

A couple days ago I picked a piece of basil and a cherry tomato from a friends garden and ate them together. One of the best things I have ever eaten.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tomatoes are the breasts of flat chested women, who sacrificed them for their whoring sins and offered them up to the world so they may nourish all of us.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I'm cool with them in salads, on sandwiches/burgers and shit, and or course in sauces. But I can't eat them just by themselves. Taste is too strong for me.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't know....
y4sf0z6.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sourdough bread. A few basil leaves. Tomatoes to adequately cover said bread. A slice of mozzarella. Apply heat.

How is this even a debatable question?