Argylle (2024)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Argylle (2024)

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Matthew Vaughn

Cast: Henry Cavill, Bryce Dallas Howard, Bryan Cranston, Samuel L. Jackson, Sam Rockwell, Catherine O'Hara, Dua Lipa, Ariana DeBose, Toby Haycock, John Cena, Fiona Marr

Release: 2024-02-01

Plot: A world-class spy suffering from amnesia is tricked into believing he is a best-selling spy novelist. After his memories and lethal skills return, he goes down a path of revenge against the shadowy organization he used to work for, the Division.

spronk

FPS noob
good cast, vaughn did Kingsman and Kick Ass but this movie is probably gonna bomb

should be a fun watch though, Cavill was awesome in Man from UNCLE which also bombed and was a great 60s spy movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
How many times are they going to make him Bond without letting him be Bond? hehe
Also, watch The Long Kiss Goodnight. It's fun.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know why he's doing this instead of becoming an Astartest, but I hope Henry reloads his biceps in this one.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks entertaining and holy flipping cast. Also Vaughn is one of my favorite directors

Last edited:

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Apparently. Vaughn plans on making 6-8 movies on this series. Also no one knows who the writer is, Vaughn has just communicated via email or some crap

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This comes out in 2 weeks. It's one that I actually plan on seeing in theaters. The idea behind it looks entertaining.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My wife says we're going to see this. It's the first movie we've WANTED to see in the theaters in several years. Plus, I gotta support my dawg Henry Cavill.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Apparently. Vaughn plans on making 6-8 movies on this series. Also no one knows who the writer is, Vaughn has just communicated via email or some crap
Did they send the payment for it via bitcoin? :rolleyes:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just got home from seeing this. I enjoyed it as a popcorn flick. Don't go in expecting any deep mystery or enlightenment. The action isn't great, but it's because it's acted as though book characters were coming to life. It was entertaining.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cavil's greatest not James Bond role will always be Napoleon Solo in Man From Uncle (vastly underrated movie). This movie is not bad like the haters are making it out to be, but Cavil is largely wasted here, Ron Howard Nepotism Hire still can't act for shit, and Sam J is phoning it in. Rockwell killed it and is the entire reason to see this, if you are into this sort of movie.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database