Arrow

Malkav

French Madman
I just hope they just didn't put all the cool shit of the season in this trailer, because that actually looks not bad after a meh season 3.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks awesome, cept for the penis head diggle is wearing.

I just hope they just didn't put all the cool shit of the season in this trailer, because that actually looks not bad after a meh season 3.
not possible, the season is still being filmed, they probably only had a third of the season or less in the can at this point.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Love the choice for Damien. Loved that guy on Justified. I'm cautiously optimistic for the season.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Diggle seriously, for someone who was such a badass he needs to lose that helmet. Shit make it a gag in the show to have Oliver hide it or something.

Read that Constantine was going to be on it and thats what I'm looking forward to most.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
figured now that the trailer is out, we can start a new season thread.

not having watched the show i did not know that Constantine is in there. also Sara cutie will come back. yippee. looks like Felicity is still a debbie downer. goddamn. and yep penis hat for Diggle

Haus

<Silver Donator>
How hard can it be to give him a basic one of the "very technie woven carbon fiber yadda yadda yadda" tactical suits in black. Strap on a couple desert eagles and call it a day? Need a helmet? You have proved a basic hood can work, add a visor if you absolutely have to.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe they did that to Diggle. Give the man a real costume

The next month can't pass by fast enough. I'm ready, season looks good.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
eFB8Ny9.png

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Who knew that "Accidentally hitting the Instagram share button" was one of the side effects of the Pit? Someone in the league should note that somewhere for future reference.

Edit: Added: What I'd really like to see now would be the pic from HIS phone....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I doubt that it was an accident given that there's nothing actually in the picture despite the fact that she's sitting on some dude's face.

It's actually pretty impressive, puts the old Skinemax camera angles to shame.

*edit*

Unless she's just smart enough to never actually take a fully nude pic in the first place.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I didnt think it was possible but i like crixus even more now that i know he beat up some nerds.