Arrow

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Great episode.already knew what would happen to sarah. Btw who killed? League of assassins? Someone else?
Star city? Reminds me delta city from Robocop

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So I think Black Canary was sent back to kill Malcolm Merlin. She he killed her first.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well i guess this will be a big mystery, i dont think its merlyn, too obvious, plus he is far away training thea. speaking of ass, felicity was looking damned fine in that dress tonight.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well this mystery makes more sense given the reaction right before the shooting in episode one.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Given Sarah's "What are you doing here?" right before she was shot, I assumed it was Thea who killed her. This last episode makes me think that's more likely.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i assumed it was ras or somebody from the LoA or the al'ghul family. no, i dont think Thea is doing hits now and no i dont think merlyn is worried about canary especially since he is a bigger badass than oliver.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Okay so originally I thought it was Thea by Sara's confused "Why u here, boo?" look.

But now I'm thinking its Waller. Frame LoA or Merlyn with Sara's death to force Oliver's hand to fight that battle.

ohkcrlho

Getting better. I'm so eager to see thea fighting along side Merlyn.
One thing that was kinda stupid: police protection at the patient's door but fuck the windows lol

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I also wouldn't be surprised if it was Waller, or Waller sending Deadshot and just telling him to use a bow instead of a gun. That would fit the motif of someone under Waller's group doing it, and the motif of it being a ranged weapon kill.

Homsar

Ugh, i cant stand laurel. Atleast sara was in shape ect and fit the hero roll. Routh is perfect on the show atleast, show needs more of diggle being a badass

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whoever did the commercials for my broadcast (EST Verizon) screwed up and the ads cut in mid scene and already had about a minute of blackness and static noise.