Arrow

Caliane

Oliver Queens parents were killed by lions in front of Oliver when he failed to shoot them with his bow, as a boy, while on safari.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I really don't remember much of the Arrow/Batman stuff, most of my Green Arrow reading was the Mike Grell era, so Longbow Hunters and his uncanny resemblance to The Warlord, which was done by Mike Grell at the same time.

Here's hoping to Arrow and the Outsiders at some point.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm going to be very annoyed if they kill off Roy so that Thea can become Speedy.
Roy was never going to because speedy, even in episode one they had Thea getting called speedy and jumped Roy into Red Arrow, if anything turn Roy into arsenal so there isnt a ton of characters with Bows

Homsar

Hmmmm dont remember that, I thought they might have mentioned that he was carrying an arsenal or some crap

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I did some googling and I think Ollie calls him Arsenal in the episode where Wildcat is getting framed for murder by his old protege.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I mean they might kill Roy to open up a sidekick slot for Thea who would then become Speedy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah, Roy's been called Arsenal several times by several characters, including himself. It's his "code name" as I believe they referred to it in the show.

I actually don't mind Thea becoming the new side kick. I think she's become a lot more interesting and bearable now that she is learning to fight and getting a story that connects her to the main characters. Before she was just the sister and kind of existed purely to give Ollie something to worry about. Now, even though he's still worrying about her, at least she's involved in the story in a meaningful way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And just think, if she ends up as his sidekick we'll get to see even more of Willa Holland staring at Stephen Amell like she desperately wants to fuck him.

Who am I kidding, if I watched him doing a salmon ladder without a shirt I'd probably be ready to fuck him too.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
And just think, if she ends up as his sidekick we'll get to see even more of Willa Holland staring at Stephen Amell like she desperately wants to fuck him.

Who am I kidding, if I watched him doing a salmon ladder without a shirt I'd probably be ready to fuck him too.
Relevant

rrr_img_92596.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

My Wakandanaaa
As a warning to people that trailer is even more spoilery than the PaleyFest Flash trailer. Tips most of the major plot points for the rest of the season.

guess that confirms what Amell said about one of their sets being permanently retired, it's obviously going to be the Arrow cave.

Homsar

Hmm missed it, I just thought it was funny with people saying this show wasn't going to have meta humans when its shown the exact opposite