AssHat 2020 Winner!!!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Damn I got whooped almost as bad as Trump lost to Biden.

I guess I just need to step up my game and start shitting up other parts forums.

As I think I mentioned in the nomination thread... The difference between you and the winner is that whereas you both consistently shit up threads, you shit up the politics thread with actual politics, he shits up the FSR with things which are neither funny, strange, nor random.

You're the dog who shits in the house, but it's on the tile in the bathroom. He's the dog that shits in your bed.....

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll support this one. Caepan just fags up the glorious screenshot thread with his faggotry. As opposed to instead trying to shit up the pol thread that he should be shitting up. Not even the pol memes thread!

I suppose this is because of his crippling social anxiety and fear.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I think there something to be learned from all of this.

Don't be a dumbfuck in the FSR!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Damn I got whooped almost as bad as Trump lost to Biden.

I guess I just need to step up my game and start shitting up other parts forums.

If you follow caps example you fnd sacred cows. Then rape them. I think he's the most deserving asshat in the history of the prestigious award.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk congrats on a well ran tournament, even tho the brackets were shit. :D

tenor.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I have indisputable proof that at 4am on the election night Caepeen had a mysterious 20 ballot drop in which 19.7 was in his favor.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is mine in 2024

(I am become ass hat. Ruiner of threads.)

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users