AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of our vibrant gaming community,

I stand before you deeply honored to be nominated for the "asshat" award alongside a forum member of such high caliber as Araysar Araysar .

Araysar Araysar , your contributions to our community are like the precision mechanics of a luxury timepiece - intricate, reliable, and awe-inspiring. Each of your posts resonates with the meticulous craftsmanship and timeless elegance one might associate with, say, a Rolex watch. It's this level of quality and attention to detail that I have always strived to match in my own postings.

Being nominated alongside Araysar is akin to the feeling of driving a high-performance vehicle, one that embodies the pinnacle of speed and engineering excellence - perhaps something in the realm of a Ferrari Pista. It's exhilarating and humbling, much like the sensation of gripping the steering wheel of such an iconic machine, feeling the power at your fingertips, a parallel to the dynamism and energy Araysar brings to our forum.

This nomination is not just about the accolade but about what it represents - the spirit of excellence in our community. It’s about acknowledging the precision and performance we bring to our discussions, akin to the seamless movement of a Rolex or the roaring elegance of a Ferrari Pista.

As we engage in this friendly competition, let’s remember that it's the camaraderie and shared passion that truly make our community special, much like the shared appreciation enthusiasts have for fine timepieces and exceptional automobiles.

Thank you for this honor, and regardless of the outcome, it's a privilege to be in this race with Araysar, a member whose quality of posting is as consistent and remarkable as the ticking of a well-crafted watch and as exhilarating as the drive of a world-class sports car.

Let the best "asshat" win!
Wow, thank you Foler Foler . It's very kind of you to say that. Praise from Caesar is praise indeed.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
akin to the seamless movement of a Rolex or the roaring elegance of a Ferrari Pista.

Foler is getting desperate after seeing the early vote count and is going back to the tried and true tools in his bag of larp. The Rolex and the Pista. The sweat is showing.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

• 3Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler - while Araysar is pretty careful to say he doesn't support Hamas, Foler is just dumb enough to go full throated support of those guys, thus further blackening his reputation. There's also the fact that Foler doesn't actually want this, and is now throat-singing Araysar's praises in a desperate attempt to suck votes away from himself. Nay, I think it would be a dark day indeed for those that don't vote Foler.

wormie - the Dark Elf Blademaster (Drizzlet?) is a dull tool in comparison to someone who can simultaneously be sub 95IQ while looking like an upside down toilet brush and claiming to be part of the master race.

I think either way we get an FoH Intifada here in the final round...

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
A black day or not, if Foler wins I'll be blown away by the result.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Everytime you use a word I don't know, I'm going to pm you a picture of my butthole.
Get to snapping, fucker.

Absquatulate Gobbledygook Profound
Accismus Hirquiticke Puissant
Acnestis Imperious Quire
Acumen Impetus Quirky
Agelast Insouciant Rejigger
Apricate Interlocutors Rendezvous
Auspicious Jetsam Roundabout
Ballistic Kakorrhaphiophobia Schmooze
Bastion Kindle Scintillating
Bibble Lay Scion
Biblioklept Lionize Serendipity
Bowdlerize Magnate Sister-son
Bumfuzzle Melange Sonder
Burgeon Meldrop Spellbound
Carouse Metanoia Straightway
Cockaigne Mooch Supercilious
Conundrum Myriad Timorous
Convivial Nauseant Ubiquitous
Credulity Nesh Ulotrichous
Dainty Nincompoop Unctuous
Defile Noisome Usurp
Edify Obelus Vie
Ephemeral Octothorpe Visceral
Eschew Onism Waif
Fatuous Operose Wittol
Festoon Ostensibly Wreathe
Finagle Paradigm Xertz
Fortnight Pauciloquent Yammer
Fractious Peristeronic Zeitgeist
Galvanize Prevaricate Zenith

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Larry David Reaction GIF

Araysar vs. Foler - you know the us came 11 years late to WW2. Folder is so very chill for some reason, odd.
Kirun vs. wormie - baby jesus was bombed in the hospital parking lot.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Have I just been scrolling past Wormie's posts instinctively thinking it was one of the other Asshat contestants? Wtf has he been?
Maybe you need to spell it like dork did?

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Get to snapping, fucker.

Absquatulate Gobbledygook Profound
Accismus Hirquiticke Puissant
Acnestis Imperious Quire
Acumen Impetus Quirky
Agelast Insouciant Rejigger
Apricate Interlocutors Rendezvous
Auspicious Jetsam Roundabout
Ballistic Kakorrhaphiophobia Schmooze
Bastion Kindle Scintillating
Bibble Lay Scion
Biblioklept Lionize Serendipity
Bowdlerize Magnate Sister-son
Bumfuzzle Melange Sonder
Burgeon Meldrop Spellbound
Carouse Metanoia Straightway
Cockaigne Mooch Supercilious
Conundrum Myriad Timorous
Convivial Nauseant Ubiquitous
Credulity Nesh Ulotrichous
Dainty Nincompoop Unctuous
Defile Noisome Usurp
Edify Obelus Vie
Ephemeral Octothorpe Visceral
Eschew Onism Waif
Fatuous Operose Wittol
Festoon Ostensibly Wreathe
Finagle Paradigm Xertz
Fortnight Pauciloquent Yammer
Fractious Peristeronic Zeitgeist
Galvanize Prevaricate Zenith
Lets Go Undress GIF by Paxeros

• 3Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Araysar

Is literally unsufferable with an over inflated opinion of himself. Foler is trash and was AWL (absent with leave) for most of the year.

Kirun

zero beef with Kirun at all, in fact reviewing his post history with me he has good taste in comedy (unlike most FOH big brains). But I am pro Jew and pro Israel! and this round is a mere formality anyway

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
  • 1Jew

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler - while Araysar is pretty careful to say he doesn't support Hamas, Foler is just dumb enough to go full throated support of those guys, thus further blackening his reputation. There's also the fact that Foler doesn't actually want this, and is now throat-singing Araysar's praises in a desperate attempt to suck votes away from himself. Nay, I think it would be a dark day indeed for those that don't vote Foler.

What the FOH ruling class wants and demands
1700074857053.png

What the FOH ruling class gets instead
1700075039522.png

Makes them seethe

• 1Harrow
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Solidarity