AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
maybe beacuse I've been consistent in my position since August 14th 2023 and you know it would be a futile endeavour to do so. Unlike with you who constantly contradicts himself because he's literally brain damaged.

Is that why you reply for a bit at the same time every day and then have to stop to recover, before coming back for more the following day?

loser-ace-ventura.gif

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dude, you lost already. I'm not combing through every post for you to try and poke a hole into something retarded and try and salvage your dignity. It's long gone already

Accept your loss and move on.

ace-ventura-loser-icegif.gif
Ossoi beat you. He is objectively the worst person and worst poster on the forum. I have him on ignore and selectively read his posts bevause of how disgusting and degenerate he is. This is a big L.

Looks like Ossoi Ossoi won
Look I'm agreeing with Araysar. That's how much you fucked up. You are in the same category as Ancient Astronaut Theorists which is the other thing we agree on.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have him on ignore and selectively read his posts bevause of how disgusting and degenerate he is.

Admitting to having me ignore but being unable to adhere to it because you can't do without me is a bigger L. I may be the ace degenerate but you are pathetic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Ossoi vs Chris? This is like watching two snakes try and swallow each other while writhing around in a cess pool. It's both fascinating and disgusting.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guys, Asshat 2024 is a long ways off, keep some in the tank.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. He is objectively the worst person and worst poster on the forum.

"objectively" - you are banned from the Politics forum. I am not.

Therefore I am clearly the underdog in an objective "worst poster on the forum". You are the "heavy" and fat favourite. "Everyone but ambiturner" agrees with me.

Chris

Potato del Grande

Therefore I am clearly the underdog in an objective "worst poster on the forum". You are the "heavy" and fat favourite. "Everyone but ambiturner" agrees with me.
You are an autistic chinese dogfucker.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I do agree with you, though. That means you're objectively wrong and therefore you lost this argument, too.

Not a great last few days for you