AssHat of 2015 round 1B voting!! It get's real in this round!!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wow it might end up as a Column vs Tanoomba battle at some point, and the universe will split asunder with the difficulty of making that decision!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav -
378939375_Rick_Harrison_Pawn_Stars_xlarge.jpeg
- Vaclav personified.
I'll take it - I'm actually a fan of him funny enough. (and thanks for reminding me to toss a visit to Gold & Silver whenever I get that Vegas trip done that I want to eventually do...)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
ZombieWizardHawkvs Phazel - Typical, lower class red-neck junkie that is too stupid to understand not voting against his own self-interests. He also didn't post in the NFL thread until the Pats won the Super Bowl. So, he's also a typical, shitty bandwagoner.
1. Having the government hand me money that other people earn isn't in my self-interests because i'm not a lazy prick who doesn't understand the concept of earning what you have.

2. I have been a Patriots fan for 12 years now (which could still make me a bandwagon technically since that's when Brady started lightning shit up but that's not the reason I started rooting for them) which coincides with when I started actually following football. I didn't watch sports when I was a kid.

In short: thanks for the vote but suck it (not literally, even tho i'm probably not your type anyways).