Austin

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have no current intel on austin strip clubs. If none crops up, I'd suggest planning on jumping around till you find one with good talent. The laxity of the rules / overall experience is pretty consistent all around town other than the fact that there are a few all nude places where you have to bring your own booze. My best guess would be to start on the north side and work your way south cause I remember the prettier girls tended to be up north.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Going to a bachelor party in Austin first week of September. So far the only plan is to rent a private bus to take us to College Station for the UCLA A&M game (most the people in the party are UCLA alumni). Will the city get pretty crazy since Texas plays Notre Dame that weekend? We were thinking about just going to the tailgate for that. Anything else good for a bachelor party out there? And what strip club has the best girls currently? Also, how do you get around without uber? Is there any alternative aside from taxis?
Palazio's is the closest thing to a "Vegas" club, and it's not a Vegas club. Expose is a solid multi-night place, not too expensive. Austin sadly isn't Las Vegas/Dallas when it comes to strip clubs. As far as craziness goes, there is 6th street. It's always somewhat crazy. Having a big program from out of town in for a football game, even better. Can't tell you how many girls/people I have met from other schools while in town for football games. Not quite F1 fun, but should be a good time.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Going to a bachelor party in Austin first week of September. So far the only plan is to rent a private bus to take us to College Station for the UCLA A&M game (most the people in the party are UCLA alumni). Will the city get pretty crazy since Texas plays Notre Dame that weekend? We were thinking about just going to the tailgate for that. Anything else good for a bachelor party out there? And what strip club has the best girls currently? Also, how do you get around without uber? Is there any alternative aside from taxis?
Going to Austin for strippers in lame. Let me make a suggestion: see an Austin City Limits show, or if you gotta do the bachelor party strippers thing, rent a party boat and hire a couple of strippers for voyage.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Vegas strip clubs suck. I thought we'd covered that in this thread, but apparently not. Austin strip clubs are better and it's not a lame reason to visit. All those college girls stripping their way through school is much better than the bitter golddiggers with smashed dreams stripping because they had no better backup plan.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I saw some of the worst titties in my life at Glitter Gulch...and then the strippers came out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
Living in Austin (round rock currently) for about 20 years, Texas all my life. Lots of strip clubs here, those that serve alcohol and those that don't. Those that don't, the girls go full nude. You can bring your own alcohol (beer or hard liquor) into those that don't.

worst strip club i've ever been to (having been to some in Vegas, NYC, South America) has got to belerougeboutique. Went in once for a guy's bachelor party, he wanted the dirtiest place and this was it. i can't describe how bad it was beyond this. Imagine walking in and seeing someone's mom. Not the hot mom, the stay at home house wife that doesn't take care of herself. She's walking around in a leopard print panties i guess, can't remember if her top was on at the time or not, but 45 year old unwanted titties, and a bottle beer in one hand, and a half empty 6 pack in the other. There was one hottie there, she wasn't working but a customer. there's a swinger's club a few blocks away, my guess is her and her biker boyfriend were going there later.

the rest of the strip clubs in austin are fine. i can't say any better or worse than the girls you'd find in vegas. The one thing about the big clubs in vegas is they have 100s of girls walking around. Most clubs in Austin or Houston will have 10-30. there's 1-2 types of champagne rooms in Austin and Houston. There's 5 or more levels in Vegas. In Vegas, tip the waitress when you get to the 'private' room. even if you don't get a drink, just water or something. There's small rooms that are semi private, tipping the waitress will keep your room empty and the other rooms will get multiple people.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Going to be in Austin this weekend and can't decide what to do between:

- She's All That dinner and a movie with Freddie Prinze Jr signing his new cookbook at the Alamo Draft House

- mc chris at the Sidewinder

- A Few Good Men at TexARTS

- Dearly Beloved: A Burlesque Tribute to Prince and David Bowie

- LL Cool J at Stubbs on Saturday

Too many choices!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Those all sound subpar to just going out for a great dinner and drinks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's unfortunate I can't get food or alcohol where I live. So impoverished.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That shit all sounds seriously lame though. The kinda shit you can get Groupons for.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I really hope it is lame, to a point that is the point (and I'm sure I'll get a good meal and beer somewhere regardless too). But we don't get lame stuff like Freddie Prinze Jr signing a cookbook. How random is that? I like random things. A Burlesque show about Bowie and Prince sounds awesome!

This actually looks ridiculous as well:

Slamhain III: Skeleton Cruise in Austin at 4th Tap Brewing Co-Op

event-poster-6739563.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
All my planning and my flight gets cancelled so I'm completely missing Austin and going directly to San Antonio. Already bought tickets for the burlesque show too. Fucking /sadface