Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm so sick of hearing "kill the animals" / "save the animals" 12 times every time someone plays Super Metroid on these things. The way they say those things, you can tell it's like the edgiest thing they've dared to say in public in years

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
What a strange take. "People who donate during a charity event are really idiots. Why don't they donate to charities outside of special events?" What? The whole point of charity events is to get donations that would otherwise not spontaneously exist and also, charity events that are reoccurring give an opportunity for reoccurring donations to happen (kinda like your christmas example). Also, 99% of the messages come in two flavors: "keep up the good work" and "here is my personal experience with cancer". So embarassing ! :rolleyes:
Too bad they ruined their charity drive by turning it into a whiny tranny-fest.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's so ruined that the latest AGDQ and SGDQ are the two editions that gathered the most money :rolleyes:
I don't give a shit how much money they raise, it is a giant tranny-faggotfest. It is ruined for anyone who legitimately enjoyed the speed running aspect, but continues to rake in money as a political organization that is overtly progressive. Two things can be true at the same time.

• 10Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
They banned all Harry Potter games from these.

They've truly struck a blow against anti-semitism and homophobia and transphobia and arachnophobia also BIPOC lives matter and stand with Ukraine.

What a bunch of virtuous horseshit.

JK Rowling did nothing wrong.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
They banned all Harry Potter games from these.

Oh No Fire GIF

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
isn't the speed run community all full of troons?

you must have a mental disorder of the highest adhd caliber to speed run

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
isn't the speed run community all full of troons?

you must have a mental disorder of the highest adhd caliber to speed run

There's a lot of great speed runners.

Zero of them ever show up on GDQ these days.

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I have a couple of pals that run Diablo 2, Sotn, and Super Metroid - like once a year we do one. We don’t practice or anything and it’s fun to do it live where you can make fun of the guy that sucks the most balls, but to seriously consider dedicating yourself to running a game professionally is fucking horrible and definitely makes you a tranly.

On another note, I like casually racing EQ launches every 2 years, so maybe I’m transitioning. 🤔

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I have a couple of pals that run Diablo 2, Sotn, and Super Metroid - like once a year we do one. We don’t practice or anything and it’s fun to do it live where you can make fun of the guy that sucks the most balls, but to seriously consider dedicating yourself to running a game professionally is fucking horrible and definitely makes you a tranly.

On another note, I like casually racing EQ launches every 2 years, so maybe I’m transitioning. 🤔

Sorry about your mustard hole bro

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The very nature of speedrunning, in particular the mindless repetition, lends itself well to people on the autism spectrum. Autists also tend to be very vulnerable to cult indoctrination because of (among other things) the false sense of belonging that they've rarely or never experienced before, so in this particular case they're being gaslit into thinking they're trans because now they belong to something yay!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The very nature of speedrunning, in particular the mindless repetition, lends itself well to people on the autism spectrum. Autists also tend to be very vulnerable to cult indoctrination because of (among other things) the false sense of belonging that they've rarely or never experienced before, so in this particular case they're being gaslit into thinking they're trans because now they belong to something yay!
Says the autist.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user