Azrael (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Azrael (2024)

Genre: Action, Horror

Director: E.L. Katz

Cast: Samara Weaving, Vic Carmen Sonne, Katariina Unt, Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, Rea Lest, Johhan Rosenberg, Karen Bengo, Lucie Jan, Phong Giang, Sebastian Bull Sarning, Eero Milonoff, Peter Christoffersen, Sonia Roszczuk

Release: 2024-09-27

Runtime: 85

Plot: Many years following the apocalypse, a devout cult of mute zealots hunts down a young woman, Azrael, who has escaped her imprisonment. Recaptured by its ruthless leaders, Azrael is to be sacrificed to pacify an ancient evil that resides deep within the surrounding wilderness – yet she will stop at nothing to ensure her own survival. In what follows, Azrael makes a savage bid for freedom as her escape accelerates towards a vicious, revenge-fueled showdown.

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
Solo girl ruthlessly enacts bloody violence on evil people who absolutely deserve it?

Animated GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Solo girl ruthlessly enacts bloody violence on evil people who absolutely deserve it?

Animated GIF
I mean that's been a pretty overused trope, but I will say it looks pretty good. Maybe not super original but maybe it will be. I'll definitely be watching it when it comes to Shudder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Samara Weaving is all you had to say. There's something about her that makes me enjoy just about everything she does. Besides her hotness.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wow what a novel concept in 2024. A 110 pound woman fights the patriarchy that still exists post apocalypse. COOL FUCKING IDEA.

• 2Worf

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
Have you seen the original I Spit on Your Grave? Go all the way back to the birth of the rape/revenge archetype.
Only in clips as a classic because I'd heard so much about it. I remember thinking it was really bright and colorful in a striking way.

Stuff I'd throw in the general bucket that I enjoyed:

You're Next - great
Ready Or Not - great (also Samara Weaving)
Hush - great
Kill Bill 1/2 - I love Tarantino, so this one is a no-brainer
Revenge - pretty good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Only in clips as a classic because I'd heard so much about it. I remember thinking it was really bright and colorful in a striking way.

Stuff I'd throw in the general bucket that I enjoyed:

You're Next - great
Ready Or Not - great (also Samara Weaving)
Hush - great
Kill Bill 1/2 - I love Tarantino, so this one is a no-brainer
Revenge - pretty good

Well, I can't call I Spit on Your Grave fun but she fucks those dudes up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database