Back to the Future (1985)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I watched part of the new release of the first one earlier. Really not much about it that would set it apart from the regular blue ray. The second is a lot heavier on effects and what not so might be a different story.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I was in the 7th? 8th? grade when this began showing in a $2 movie theater like a few miles from my house. I took a bike there like 3 times to see this after school.

Sterling

El Presidente
The time travel logic in this movie is real bad.
Yeah, it's not one of the better time travel movies from a technical standpoint, but the original at least is just a well made fun movie. The sequels get bashed more than they really deserve even if they're not as good as the first one.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rewatched the first movie a month or two ago. That first one really set the standard for fantastic movie pacing. Movies were still pretty slowly paced in 85, but this one was way ahead of its time (haha).

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah, it's not one of the better time travel movies from a technical standpoint, but the original at least is just a well made fun movie. The sequels get bashed more than they really deserve even if they're not as good as the first one.
First is a classic but I don’t like how the second one spends the second half of the movie going back through the events of the first movie.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The time travel logic in this movie is real bad.

Sir, have you ever seen Primer?

Primer (2004 film poster).jpg

Primer's got what you need.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user