Bad Boys 3 and 4

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why mess with perfection? Probably 3 will suck and 4 will be horribly bad.
The fact that Sony is willing to double down on this shit is either very stupid or badass.

It's Sony and Will Smith so of course it has to be stupid, also Martin whats his face from the 90's needs a paycheck i guess.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I liked the first two, so I'll at least entertain the notion of watching sequels. It isn't like they are doing a sequel to After Earth or something.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Guessing Will Smith needs some money? Cant see another reason for this even being made. His career has been declining the last few years so /shrug.

(Would rather have seen a Hancock 2 tho.. well I wanted to see a Hancock 2 until this showed up on IMDb: "Jaden Smith is rumored to overtake the role of Hancock from his father, Will Smith")

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Meh. It's not like there's some sacred bb lore that they're messing with. It's a buddy cop movie.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
For what it's worth, I really liked the first one. Two was ok, but it had an ending in the middle, then suddenly it started up again and they had to become military force against the drug guys.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
First two were good but they were also rated R. These will most likely be PG-13 because $$$ and suck.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Guessing Will Smith needs some money? Cant see another reason for this even being made. His career has been declining the last few years so /shrug.

(Would rather have seen a Hancock 2 tho.. well I wanted to see a Hancock 2 until this showed up on IMDb: "Jaden Smith is rumored to overtake the role of Hancock from his father, Will Smith")
Yeah, Making 20 million per movie is really causing him to live tight. It may have something to do with the last Bad Boys movie he made, he got 20 million +20% of the gross as well.

He's suddenly working on a lot of projects and started just before it was announced he was getting a divorce. His wife has a good amount of money too so he wont lose a ton in his split, I think he just misses being as deep into the business as he used to be. He's in the works to produce a Fresh Prince reboot as well, has a movie coming out this year and has 3 slated for next year.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Yea, seriously, I don't have a problem with this. It falls into the "It's fun and who gives a shit" category.

It would be better if they keep them rated R.....and they could as long as they keep them big-budget, but not mega-budget movies (and honestly, who expects that anyway.) We'll see I guess.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the first two are great for what they are. Will Smith has always made me laugh. His delivery in certain lines is hilarious.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, Making 20 million per movie is really causing him to live tight. It may have something to do with the last Bad Boys movie he made, he got 20 million +20% of the gross as well.

He's suddenly working on a lot of projects and started just before it was announced he was getting a divorce. His wife has a good amount of money too so he wont lose a ton in his split, I think he just misses being as deep into the business as he used to be. He's in the works to produce a Fresh Prince reboot as well, has a movie coming out this year and has 3 slated for next year.
If he mad 60-80 million from Men in black 3, After Earth, Focus and Winters Tale that would be hilarious. The guy has made 1 good movie in 15 years+, Hancock was only good the first half and then went to shit and I am Legend should have just been called something else

Did watch Winters Tale, his acting is hard to watch

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The guy has made 1 good movie in 15 years+, Hancock was only good the first half and then went to shit and I am Legend should have just been called something else
Wat?

I like many of his movies, so you say 1 good movie in 15+ years....so say we stretch that to 17 years. That takes us to 1998, lets take a look at movies he was a lead in. I find it odd you would say 15+ years when that encompass almost his whole movie career outside of the first Men in Black, the first Bad Boys and Independence Day.

Men in Black 3 --I liked it, I can see why some didn't.

Seven Pounds --I haven't seen this, I can't comment

Hancock --Really liked this one

I Am Legend --Great flick

The Pursuit of Happyness --Awesome movie, just depressing as heck.

Hitch --Possibly my favorite Romantic Comedy

Shark Tale --Animated, my kids loved it, that's all I care about.

I, Robot --Good Flick, not great.

Bad Boys II --Not as good as the first, but still a good movie

Men in Black II --Not as good as the first, but still very enjoyable

Ali --I loved this movie

The Legend of Bagger Vance --Movie was pretty alright I though

Wild Wild West --Movie was Poop

Enemy of the State --Great Flick

To say there's only 1 good movie in that list is either you just not liking Will Smith or you have poor taste in movies imo.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wat?

I like many of his movies, so you say 1 good movie in 15+ years....so say we stretch that to 17 years. That takes us to 1998, lets take a look at movies he was a lead in. I find it odd you would say 15+ years when that encompass almost his whole movie career outside of the first Men in Black, the first Bad Boys and Independence Day.

Men in Black 3 --I liked it, I can see why some didn't.

Seven Pounds --I haven't seen this, I can't comment

Hancock --Really liked this one

I Am Legend --Great flick

The Pursuit of Happyness --Awesome movie, just depressing as heck.

Hitch --Possibly my favorite Romantic Comedy

Shark Tale --Animated, my kids loved it, that's all I care about.

I, Robot --Good Flick, not great.

Bad Boys II --Not as good as the first, but still a good movie

Men in Black II --Not as good as the first, but still very enjoyable

Ali --I loved this movie

The Legend of Bagger Vance --Movie was pretty alright I though

Wild Wild West --Movie was Poop

Enemy of the State --Great Flick

To say there's only 1 good movie in that list is either you just not liking Will Smith or you have poor taste in movies imo.
You really love will smith lol from that list, only liked enemy of the state, shark tale and hitch.
I am legend could have been so good but was disappointing. Same with Hancock.

Haven't seen the legend of bagger vance and seven pounds though